Swamped with Holiday Appt Calls - Using Cancellation List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swamped with Holiday Appt Calls - Using Cancellation List

Black friday really gets them thinking, I guess, but pretty all my regulars are booked. These are new customers. Something must be going on in town, groomer closed or ?? We started a cancellation list, got about 14 already. Anyone else use a cancellation list?

Always
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

I do too! Got around 10 I think

Comment

I have 9 right now.

Comment

You bet I do! It's nice because I can pick and chose who I want on it. If I am feeling good and don't mind working a little later I can add a dog on.

Comment

I actually have a list year round, mostly it's reserved for regular clients who needed to last minute cancel or move their appoint and I'm booked so they wait for if I can fit them in, move someone or if someone else needs to move.
            I found it helps people appreciate you and they try harder to not miss appointment if it's hard to get in with you. Plus you can totally pick what you want to work on. I ask some specific questions that helps me judge the dog ( for my new client waiting list)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

We may need a cancellation list for the cancellation list. Great demand this year.

Comment

I have one too, but as luck would have it, all the people on the list I have found space for due to cancellations. So my list is starting over again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We have 17 on our cancellation list now.

Comment

Working...
                  X