Happy Thanksgiving to Our USA Members and Guests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgiving to Our USA Members and Guests

We appreciate your visiting GroomerTALK and PetGroomer.com!
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

Thanks! Happy Thanksgiving to you. We are thankful for you taking on the duties of keeping us in line! Enjoy your day off.

Comment

Thank you! And a Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!
      Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

Happy T everybody! I don't have to cook this year, so I will check in and post some messages, I have some things on my mind for 2016 to share.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving!

Comment

Happy Turkey day! Gobble-Gobble....or in our house, Cluck-Cluck.
            It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
            Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Enjoy your feast!

Comment

And I am thankful for all my loyal customers and their pets, and all the helpful people on this board.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! The best thing about living on the West Coast is Thanksgiving Day football starting at 10AM!!

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you from a very, very grateful layperson who learns so very much here. My Toy Poodle also thanks you, because every single step of his grooming has improved thanks in great part to the wonderful professional groomer regulars in the forums here and the PetGroomer.com organization. I try to give back by showing other pet owners the findagroomer.com website and suggesting they visit professional groomers to get help with their pets (just did that again this week).

Comment

You too. Today was busy! Lots shoppers wanted their dogs with us no doubt. We had a 4 hour max though and it worked, only 1 was late, GOOD TIPS TODAY

Comment

Working...
                      X