Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have taken my Pet first aid CPR class before.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have taken my Pet first aid CPR class before.....

but just renewed with the Pet Tech seminar and what a great class! Has anyone else went through Pet tech for theirs?
    Attached Files
    It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
    Henry David Thoreau

I would love someday to do that with Mary Oquendo.

Comment

Pet Tech CPR class

Click image for larger version

Name:	Small CPR and Pet First Aid class.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	84.7 KB
ID:	1122208

I took a class with Pet Tech in September of this year. It was a very good class and I learned much more than I expected. My only regret concerning the class is that I was too cheap to buy one of the instructor's Quick Muzzle felt straps because....."I can pick up some felt and make my own." Yeah, right. The 11"x17" wall chart with the CPR steps is an excellent reference that I immediately took to work and we taped to the wall.

Pet Tech's instructor, Trisha P. Stetzel in the Houston, Tx area was a very good instructor. I will certainly check to see if she is still giving classes when it's time to renew my certification. It was a fun class, too.

Brenda

Comment

My instructor was Tom Davis. A phenomenal dog trainer in our area.
        http://www.americascanineeducator.com/
        It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
        Henry David Thoreau

Comment

I am hoping to do this and bring a couple of employees next year.

Comment

I took mine about 4 or 5 years ago. Loved it. Every groomer should take one.

Comment

I took one just a couple months ago with Mary Oquendo. I really thought I would learn a lot more, it was still beneficial, but not quite what I thought it would be. I had thought it would be a more groomer exclusive bunch but was suprised that there were only a couple other groomers in the class, the rest being made up of trainers, pet sitters, daycare workers, and a guy who just owned a dog. (Which I thought was pretty devoted of him). I also didn't realize it wasn't a certifying class. I had thought I would leave the class being "certified" in CPR and first aid, however I left with only a certificate of completion, so now I still need to take a certifying course somewhere. The info I was provided with beforehand was very limited (just a fb event), and I think had I done more research on it, I would've known better what I signed up for. I'll admit, I saw Mary was teaching and I had just been hearing great things about her, so I got a little excited and jumped on it.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X