Soundbar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soundbar

Well a month later this oldie but goodie learned how to do an ipod and create playlists. I did all sorts of them actually including my holiday ones. Thanks to my grandson.

Now he got me a "soundbar" long and skinny mounted in the grooming area and I connect the ipod to it with a cable and adapters and WOW. What fantastic full rich sound. We paid about $66 on eBay. Plus we can bluetooth to it and play music from our cell phones or internet computer at work. OMG I becoming a techie at 55. LOL

OK – now I have to ask my twentysomething bather how to do all these things. I am so sick of my radio and it's constant commercials. And if I try to place CDs every time I bump it something happens. I would love to be able to hit the music that I really want. That's my Christmas wish list now

Comment

I love soundbars. You can remove all those big old speakers and free up room and get rid of some wires. Soundbars are awesome.

Comment

We use soundbars at work and at home. Neat and tidy and at home you can get rid of some of those bookshelf speakers. Best Buy and Costco have some good buys, we use the Vizio but Best Buy has more models. The basic, and cheapest one is actually perfect for work. The more expensive ones, still economical, are for home theater movies. Good for you get some tech experience!

Comment

I ordered one on eBay today same price as Best Buy free shipping. Can't wait. They have a model that allows the ipod to be used as the source. Cool.

Comment

I read about them and my grandson is getting a 5.1 for us. I love that you can get rid of all those cluttery speakers and have just a bar and 2 small speakers and woofer on bluetooth.

Comment

Why didn't I get one of these a long time ago. So easy. Just turned it, plugged in my ipod and great sound at work!

Comment

I got one at Costco!

Comment

The yamaha one is a coupon special at Costco this month.

Comment

Originally posted by coldnose View Post
                    I read about them and my grandson is getting a 5.1 for us. I love that you can get rid of all those cluttery speakers and have just a bar and 2 small speakers and woofer on bluetooth.
                    He set it up. Wow.

Comment

Working...
                    X