X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ABDG
    replied
    Originally posted by Moo View Post
    Interesting. Mondays are usually our busiest day of the week.
    Here, too. I have some clients who have Sun-Mon off, and since my days off are Sun and Tues, Monday works for both of us.

Originally posted by DogGamut View Post
    I'd Advertise Mondays as the slower days for dogs that need a little bit extra care, you end up freeing up other days for more production, you could also charge for excessive handling or matt fees etc.

I Find slow days to be perfect for puppies, matted dogs, rescues, timid, first grooms, etc.
    That's a great idea! Also, if you groom cats, you can designate slow day for cats only.

Leave a comment:

• KarlaSnyder
    replied
    I agree with Tootsie. My first salon was closed Sat/Sun because I was doing a lot of dog shows at that time. Lots of phone calls on Mondays after Fido had all weekend to get dirty-and we were the only game in town. Plus, the owners had been home with Fido for 2 days-enough time to really notice he was in need of a groom. The Saturday clients found a way to get the dog in during the week.

Leave a comment:

• TootsiePie
    replied
    So many groomers close Monday there is probably business on that day for you.

Leave a comment:

• DogGamut
    replied
    Originally posted by Love4dogs View Post
    I need Ideas to promote Mondays!! We are so slow on Mondays its ridiculous! do you guys have any special you run during the week?
    I'd Advertise Mondays as the slower days for dogs that need a little bit extra care, you end up freeing up other days for more production, you could also charge for excessive handling or matt fees etc.

I Find slow days to be perfect for puppies, matted dogs, rescues, timid, first grooms, etc.

It's hard to say if doing specials would work but monday is a great day for a day off because everywhere ive been sunday and saturday is money day, if the shop is 7 days a week lean on scheduling to first available, "our first available appointment is monday at _:__ " if they say theyre normaly busy mondays note the file.

Leave a comment:

• Moo
    replied
    Interesting. Mondays are usually our busiest day of the week.

Leave a comment:

• Dolly
    replied
    Why not use Mondays as one of your days off from work? You could take off Sundays and Mondays......instead of Saturdays and Sundays or whatever days you take off.

Happy enjoying Mondays

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

Leave a comment:

• Love4dogs
    started a topic need Ideas....

need Ideas....

I need Ideas to promote Mondays!! We are so slow on Mondays its ridiculous! do you guys have any special you run during the week?
Working...
X