I V San Benard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I V San Benard

Does anyone use their products and have you had any luck with treating dogs with skin issues.

I use their Jeunesse powder for hand stripping. I love it! Smells like sandlewood. Have not tried their shampoos, but I've been to some of their seminars and was very impressed with their level of knowledge about skin and coat care.

Comment

Yes! What problems are you dealing with

Comment

Originally posted by The Dusty Muzzle View Post
        Yes! What problems are you dealing with
        Just some dogs with yeasty skin and sometime bacterial infections with red spots , itching, and scabiness. I can't get people to come in for frequent baths so I apply the techniques about every 6 weeks. Have seen some nice hair regrowth in one dog and less dryness but she still has dander. The ones with the yeast stuff have been harder to treat.

Comment

Well, if they wont come in at least once a week for a minimum of 4 wks then just do what you can. Have you done the courses? Pm me and we can chat some more.

Comment

I have used their products and they are quality, but I found others better. Many here agree that Madra Mor muds are working great for skin conditions. Here is one thread very active http://www.petgroomerforums.com/chat...highlight=test

Comment

As Brit said , Madra Mor is good also. I keep both on hand and use whichever is needed. But consistent regular use is the key. At least from my experience.

Comment

Mercola vet was mentioned recently also. There is alot of great info about yeast issues. Proper nutrition is so important! That might want to be a conversation to have with owners if you haven't already. I love Iv San Bernard products. That being said, I do keep a wide variety of other brands to use as needed. I work with skin all the time. We all do. just do what you can when you can

Comment

Originally posted by The Dusty Muzzle View Post
                  Mercola vet was mentioned recently also. There is alot of great info about yeast issues. Proper nutrition is so important! That might want to be a conversation to have with owners if you haven't already. I love Iv San Bernard products. That being said, I do keep a wide variety of other brands to use as needed. I work with skin all the time. We all do. just do what you can when you can
                  What is Mercola Vet? I have been basically using the products about every six weeks cause that is all they want to come in. Its really expensive I try to buy it when it is on sale. I use it exclusively on one of my dogs, I have also got all the test material for the skin care courses but have not had time to do the online tests yet, Thanks for your replys.

Comment

Working...
                  X