How's the Christmas shopping going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How's the Christmas shopping going?

Even before becoming a groomer, I was one of these people that had to get my Christmas shopping done as soon as possible. Hate crowds, malls & traffic. I do most of my shopping on-line to reduce my shopping stress-lol! How about you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do no Christmas shopping at all. No kids in the family so adults can buy their own things they want....we just get together and eat and be merry!
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

I did everything online. I have no time for malls.
      Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of mental illness.- Richard Carlson

Comment

Just Grandkids to buy for. Like Cyn said adults buy what they want. We gather eat and be merry except for Grandkids gifts. I have three boys and they rely on me to product Christmas goodies for consumption purposes.

Comment

I bought most of my stuff at festivals during the summer. There's a craft fair I'm going to tomorrow. I'm mostly looking for something for my Nana now. One of her gifts is going to be some newborn baby clothes. I figure that will be a fun way to let her know that me and my hubby of 11 years are pregnant.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Congrats Dragynwing!! [emoji480][emoji106]🏻

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Not started yet but almost. I do most at Amazon today and happy with that. Been spending more time getting my client base gifts and puppy treats in place.

Comment

My older brother and sister decided (dictated) last Christmas that we were imposing a specific dollar limit and some other guidelines. Since I spread my shopping out through the year I had a LOT of stuff accumulated ( I found great sales ). Then they decided that the dollar limit meant the retail value not sale price. I have enough stockpiled that I may not have to shop for them for the next four years.

Sooooo, my time is devoted to work, r & r and finding tiny things for friends and a few co- workers.

May have to roam the mall just to get in the spirit

Comment

Except for the kid toys I am big time Amazon shopper with free Prime shopping. Love it. Nearly done.

Comment

I already have some ideas for my family! But I really need to go to shopping, I hate going on shopping for Christmas and not finding anything, or the gift is no longer available, I order most of things online! No problem of running to find the right gift, no need to be stuck at the cashier!
                      And honestly with the attacks happened in Paris, I'm kinda afraid to go to the Giants stores in the nearest big city!

Comment

I start right after Thanksgiving weekend. Make a whole day of it and get it all done and collapse with a hot cocoa in my big chair, 2 dogs that night.

Comment

I absolutely have mine done before end of first week of Christmas LATEST. As busy as we groom after that, it's a must for us groomers. I am far more of an online shopper now too. Also amazon prime, love it, and ALSO on prime you get access to over 1 million songs. So besides my ipod music our computer at work has Internet and we can play amazon prime songs FREE all year at the salon, no commercials, even audiobooks. So my grandson ran a speaker wire from computer to the soundbar on the wall. WOW, a million songs and even audiobooks free in the shop in an awesome soundbar nice and neat looking. We only spent $66 on soundbar and some audio cords we had and adapters. Really makes having Internet at work worth it.

Comment

Finished mine today except for stocking stuffers.

Comment

Haven't even started lol.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X