Black Friday Specials 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Friday Specials 2015

Some of these sales are on now, and some will extend past Black Friday. We will post them here.
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

Bandanas Unlimited - Black Friday and Fall Specials

We have our fall/thanksgiving products on sale:

Triangle bandanas start at $0.29 - http://www.bandanasunlimited.com/en/bandanas/fall
    Fabrics start at $2.49 per yard - http://www.bandanasunlimited.com/en/fabrics/fall

Thank you!
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

Comment

Save $100 Career Seekers - Black Friday Weekend Only - All About Dog Grooming

Save $100 off the $299.95 All About Dog Grooming course - Black Friday Weekend ONLY.

www.learntogroom.com - look for a special link at the site for the special offer

Comment

Northern Tails Chunkers Black Friday Only Special

NT 24 tooth chunkers. List $140.00, sale (below dealer cost) $70.00 Right or left hand. Black Friday only
        They are made of 440C stailess with a Rockwell of 60, 8 inches long. Shipping is $5.00 US, and $8.00 to Canada

Jeff Andrews
        Northern Tails Sharpening, Inc.
        1956-J University Blvd. S.
        Suite# 333
        Mobile, AL 36609
        Call 251-232-5353

We are a Master Sharpener/Certified Pet Groomer

"You NOW have a better choice"

http://www.northerntails.com
        http://www.ntforsale.com

Comment

Holy cats, that's a great deal, Jeff! I love my chunkers from you. Use them daily.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Espree Black Friday Special

We are offering our new Blueberry Bliss Shampoo for $20 per gallon (regular professional price $29.00) with free shipping on any order over $175. The description for the blueberry is:

A healthy skin, coat and facial shampoo full of vitamins, Blueberry antioxidants, minerals, Shea Butter and organically grown Aloe Vera. Our fragrant formula is gentle and tearless for facial use to easily clean away staining and odors. Perfect for coat brightening, cleansing and neutralizing of excessive oils for a full body shampoo.
            Directions: Use full strength or dilute up to 16 parts warm water to 1 part shampoo. Massage into coat of dog or cat. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat if needed.

Ingredients: Organic Aloe Vera (hydrator), Coconut based cleaners (plant derived), Optical Brighteners, Blueberry Extracts (antioxidant), Panthenol (conditioner), Jojoba (moisturizer), Shea Butter, Vitamins A, D, E, Blueberry Fragrance Blend
            Attached Files

Comment

More Black Friday specials are coming. Some suppliers are still entering details into their shopping cart systems.

Comment

Jeff, is this a one day only special ? I need a pair of large chunkers for my assistant ! Bought her a pair of smaller ones last year for Thanksgiving present & would like to get her the larger ones this year! Are these the same large chunkers as the ones in the 3 shear set ?

Comment

Jodi Murphy Black Friday Specials

20% OFF EVERYTHING THRU END OF NOVEMBER

www.jodimurphy.net
                  Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

Comment

Originally posted by pugnacious View Post
                    Jeff, is this a one day only special ? I need a pair of large chunkers for my assistant ! Bought her a pair of smaller ones last year for Thanksgiving present & would like to get her the larger ones this year! Are these the same large chunkers as the ones in the 3 shear set ?
                    We will try to find out for you too.
                    Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

Comment

Yes they are the exact chunker. also have the 14 tooth for $60, may want to take advantage of the price break and buy both on Friday only for $130.00 + $5.00 shipping

Comment

If you want to order these shears on Black Friday, do not leave a message here. I want you to email me

[email protected]

I can do Paypal, or credit card

Comment

Quadruped Pet Care BLACK FRIDAY Special

Quadruped Pet Care is pleased to announce that we'll be offering 10% off all regularly priced products for Black Friday.

Use Promotional code BLACKFRIDAY15 at checkout to receive your discount, this applies to both retail and wholesale pricing!

Sale will run Friday through Sunday, you must use the promotional code BLACKFRIDAY15 on your online order to save.

If you're a professional groomer who isn't yet set up with a wholesale account, email me ( [email protected]) to get one set up prior to the sale!

Comment

Learn2GroomDogs.com Black Friday Specials 2015

November 20-29, 2015

50% OFF NEW MEMBERSHIPS

Use coupon code bf2015 to get your discount.

To use this coupon, either RENEW your existing monthly membership
                            from the My Account tab when your subscription ends
                            between November 20 and 29, 2015
                            OR start a NEW monthly membership using the provided code.

Comment

PetEdge Black Friday Specials

November 23 to December 26, 2015

Petedge will have 20% off select grooming tables by Master Equipment. Also 50% off select Master Grooming Tools - Pink Nail Clippers and Rechargeable Nail Grinder Blue. Select Master Groomer Tools Greyhound Combs 50% off. Select Top Performance Microfilber Table Toppers will be 40% off. Shop at website for these specials. www.petedge.com

Comment

Working...
                              X