Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thinking about relocating to Seattle anyone from there ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking about relocating to Seattle anyone from there ?

Hello peeps, I was wondering if there is anyone from Seattle WA out there ? I was thinking about relocating I have a friend who lives out there and I love it and I was wondering how the grooming is in WA and what the money is like ? Thanks for any info Susan

I'm in Seattle. It is a fabulous city for pet culture. People adore their pets here and there is a lot of disposable income here to be spent on them. I PMed you and would be happy to answer any questions you may have. Hope to see you around here one day!

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for the info Dragynwing I am going to look into it you gave me a lot of great info !

Comment

Cockerlvr was from WA too.

Comment

Are you thinking of Seattle itself, or one of the surrounding cities? There's a big difference between Bellevue, Seattle, and Algona...or Eastern Wa for that matter. All depends on where you are actually thinking.

Comment

I'm in Eastern Wa now, but had a shop in Bothell for 14yrs. Dogma is right about different areas. Bellvue, Issaquah, Kirkland, Woodinville, and the city itself-lots of money. Rents are high, but so are the groom prices. Check on here in the Help Wanted-there's always lots of opportunities for groomers.
            Old groomers never die, they just go at a slower clip.

Groom on!!!

Comment

I drives thru Bothell it looked nice. Train and bus access to Seattle but not too close to all the buzz. Is there a retirement type area out there? Does Florida really have the market cornered for that demographic?

Comment

Pardon my terrible mobile qwerty typos.

Comment

Working...
                X