Black Friday filled up faster than Tue Wed before Thanksgiving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Friday filled up faster than Tue Wed before Thanksgiving

All are full now but Black Friday was booked way earlier. Must be the shoppers, some asked if I could keep their pets a couple hours longer.

Lol,.someone must keep the dogs while the humans shop till they drop.
    I would rather groom or board dogs than fight the shopping crowd, JMO!
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

I'd work Black Friday except my shop is located at the out parcel of the largest mall in South Florida. There is absolutely no way I'm going anywhere near that place until Saturday. Even then people get in the actual fistfights over parking spaces.

Comment

I'm working Monday to be able to be closed Thursday and Friday. It's a time to relax with family, and besides, I have a new grandbaby due around that time

Comment

Hey speaking of black Friday. Are there any threads on the groomer deals bring offered? Usually Jody Murphy and super styling sessions does some sort of bogo or btgo

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ItzaClip! View Post
            Hey speaking of black Friday. Are there any threads on the groomer deals bring offered? Usually Jody Murphy and super styling sessions does some sort of bogo or btgo

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
            I asked Admin and he says we should have some specials pretty soon. Thanks for asking.
            Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

Comment

Working...
            X