Complaints already

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complaints already

Holiday booking seems to have just hit the focus of some customers. After how many reminders the last 2 months! Not ranting, not getting too upset, we deal with it every year. Just announcing, it started this week, so the holidays must really be coming fast now LOL.

echo echo echo same thing here. I have not been able to find one extra groomer for the holidays this year. We usually have one pop up around now and offer to work a couple weeks.

Comment

We get those too. Usually around the week before thanksgiving. C'est la vie for business owners.

Comment

Have those irate clients every year....usually the same ones, one would think they would learn when we tell them the first time that holidays book up EARLY.....but nope, they would rather TRY to bully their way in. Not happening. ....but I do keep a waiting list, some do have emergencies and have to cancel....but not many.
        Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

Had someone today who I saw ONCE in January of 2014 call for an appointment for that dog and a new one. I'm conflicted as to whether or not to book them. Technically they aren't a 'new' client (Which I haven't taken since March)
          but I'm thinking once I tell them I have nothing until after the first of the year anyway that will end the conversation.

Comment

thanks guys and gals got another one today. I put them on a cancellation list.

Comment

I feel them coming!
              I had some cancellations for end of November (you know it starts to get cold but yesterday yet we had a wonderful sunny day, could easily stay outside with summer clothes) and they don't want the doggy to get cold and then I purpose those spot to people calling, but they want me to come in the minute! Well, they decline my offer for an appointment in 15 days/3weeks but I counted this morning I have only 5 places left for December, the whole month, not even Christmas week!

Comment

Working...
              X