Slow this week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slow this week

Is anyone experiencing slow down this week, where is everybody, last week was very busy but not this week what's up??

Yeah , I only had 5 dogs today and i normally do 8. Next week is going to be crazy though.
    It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
    Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Yep, slow week here too. Calm before the storm, everyone is going to wait until the week before or week of thanksgiving.. again.. even though we tell them otherwise.

Comment

Slammed this week and next is filling up with a wait list for certain days.

Comment

Busy enough this week but right now I would expect a slower for most groomers, the holiday thang.

Comment

I forgot to add that we have at least 3/4 of our customers on an appointment program, so every week of the year some customers are due in. So we never have real slow weeks or even slow. It takes time and work to learn how to do that as it is not standing appointment only, but other options. Made a world of difference.

Comment

Program

Originally posted by Brit View Post
              I forgot to add that we have at least 3/4 of our customers on an appointment program, so every week of the year some customers are due in. So we never have real slow weeks or even slow. It takes time and work to learn how to do that as it is not standing appointment only, but other options. Made a world of difference.
              Can you be more specific pretty please on your program".

Comment

Can you be more specific about your program. Thanks so much.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ann221 View Post
                  Can you be more specific about your program. Thanks so much.....
                  We have a different name for it but it is in the book From Problems To Profits in grooming and we did their seminar years ago in it too.

Comment

Last week was a little slow but relaxing this weekend. Here we go in a few days.

Comment

Working...
                    X