Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look what I got to Asian style today!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Look what I got to Asian style today!

    First time client. 6 month old puppy and only ever been groomed once at 3 months old. Owners said she was " traumatized", I say she should have been started at 10 weeks old with small short puppy visits before having to have the whole groom. The only thing she was majorly upset about was rinsing her head ( I think owner is accidentally running water flow to close to her nose and she is frightened of it). Huge improvement in one groom. So she ain't perfect and that's OK, heck I think her muzzle is probably too big and little heavy in ear fringe but she's on 4 week rotation now. She is tiny! Here's Tiffany!
    Before

    After bath
    After groom ( and a nap)


    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

  • #2
    She's very cute!! I got a bunch of yorkies who been "traumatized" by the last groomer too, but most of case they waited the hair get matted or their first anniversary before to take them to they groomer

    Comment


    • #3
      Super cute little baby.

      I do a yorkie very similar to that. She is one of the few I attempt asian styling on. Mom doesn't like the hair on the muzzle to stand up though
      Attached Files

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by cockerlvr View Post
        super cute little baby.

        I do a yorkie very similar to that. She is one of the few i attempt asian styling on. Mom doesn't like the hair on the muzzle to stand up though
        twins!! Lol
        It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
        Henry David Thoreau

        Comment


        • #5
          LOVE IT! I love too that you used the clippers to give a size comparison.
          It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
          Henry David Thoreau

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by cockerlvr View Post
            Super cute little baby.

            I do a yorkie very similar to that. She is one of the few I attempt asian styling on. Mom doesn't like the hair on the muzzle to stand up though
            Cute cute cute. This is currently my new favorite Yorkie style. It seems to balance them out nicely compared to older style round head when they are so tiny. I'm fortunate that her muzzle hair stands up naturally right now.. Don't know if it will change. But I definitely will be tweaking this groom. I left some options open ( she came in with short bang and pull up half way back on her head but cause it was grown out 3 months I decided to move the pull up forward, double band it and use clips till it grows, but incase owner wants to go back to previous style I left the longer hair at back of head to use in pull up if needed. )
            Originally posted by Naturally Furry View Post
            twins!! Lol

            Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ItzaClip! View Post
              Cute cute cute. This is currently my new favorite Yorkie style. It seems to balance them out nicely compared to older style round head when they are so tiny. I'm fortunate that her muzzle hair stands up naturally right now.. Don't know if it will change. But I definitely will be tweaking this groom. I left some options open ( she came in with short bang and pull up half way back on her head but cause it was grown out 3 months I decided to move the pull up forward, double band it and use clips till it grows, but incase owner wants to go back to previous style I left the longer hair at back of head to use in pull up if needed. )



              Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
              Ha! That's exactly what I do when I get a top knot AND visor. Double band it till it grows. Works out really well.

              Comment


              • #8
                Heck, I just wished I had some cute lil yorkies.......wonderful work ladies!
                Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

                Comment


                • #9
                  OMG, she is SOOOO cute! Hope they keep their 4-week appointments. She is adorable. How did you get her to stand still for photos?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Reallly cute!
                    Most questions regarding GroomerTALK are answered in the Board Help Talk Forum. Thanks for coming to our community a part of PetGroomer.com https://www.petgroomer.com.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ABDG View Post
                      OMG, she is SOOOO cute! Hope they keep their 4-week appointments. She is adorable. How did you get her to stand still for photos?
                      Ha-ha, I should take video. So I have my back grooming table beside tub, it's at back of my groom room. From there they can still see through two wall sized windows to the front Street where they look for mommy. I crouch down to not put pressure on her and helper behind me either squeaks toy, crinkles treat bag ( worked for her), picks up collar/ leash ( you usually only have one chance before they get too excited- my last resort), or jingles front door bells. Alternatively I inhale sharply, meow, ask " do you wanna go for a....???" " truck, treat, walk, play... "
                      Is a whole production really

                      Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by ABDG View Post
                        OMG, she is SOOOO cute! Hope they keep their 4-week appointments. She is adorable. How did you get her to stand still for photos?
                        She will keep her appoint. She left me a message raving and raving. She said she didn't really get a chance to look at her upon pickup. Instead of taking home on her lunch break she took her to school ( work) to show off. Everyone raved about how she looked like a toy. She went on and on. My favorite was when she told me that she would never have considered this style but now will let me do whatever I want.. Eeek! Since her other dog is a biewer that was still very short, but boy he's cute and I have plans for him!! This is him before I evened out his grown out shave off from somewhere else.

                        Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X