Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Foster home needed for Standard Poodle (Scranton, PA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foster home needed for Standard Poodle (Scranton, PA)

I hope this is okay to post. I used to be an active member on here but have had a very difficult time since my divorce and have moved several times and took whatever jobs I could get.

Anyway, this is killing me...

I need to find a foster home for Alice, for 3-6 months. I have tried posting on Facebook and Craigslist, but I have not found anyone I trust to take care of her. I've been evicted from my apartment and I have to go to jail for 3 months for a DUI.

She is almost 13 years old, very healthy, sweet, gentle, and gets along great with other children and animals, including cats.

I also have a guinea pig that needs a home. He is about 2 years old and VERY friendly. He loves to be held and petted. He is black and white and healthy. I will give him to a good home, along with his cage, plastic house thingy, and water bottle.

If you could help in any way, I would greatly appreciate it!

So sorry to hear about all your problems right now. Can't help with fostering but have you tried approaching the AKC breeder rescue? They often help people with purebreds that need temporary homes or need to be given up. That would be my other clue instead of craigslist or some other place

Comment

Thank you for the suggestion. I do not have a lot of time. I have to be out of here in less than two weeks. But I will look into it if nobody here can help!

Comment

Still need help

I still have not found anyone to watch her. I thought I'd bump this up to see if anyone could take her before I end up homeless with her.

Comment

If you are willing to drive 7.5 hours to Marysville, Ohio, I'll foster your dog. I live on 2.5 acres, all fenced in, out in the country, I have 6 doxies and 1 schnauzer, live in a large,1870 brick Italianate house. I would require you to sign a contract that you would be responsible for any medical expenses that occurs while you are away.

Happy changing your life around

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

Comment

Dolly, thank you so much for the offer. If it was closer I definitely would take you up on it. Unfortunately, I have to rely on someone to give me a ride and he is not willing to drive that far. :-(

Comment

Could you meet each other half way?

Comment

Perhaps you might try the Wachtung Mountain Poodle Club.
                http://www.watchungmtnpoodleclub.org...therlinks.html
                Information listed on petfinder can be found at http://awos.petfinder.com/shelters/NJ202.html You can ask Gayle Roberson. Her phone is 609-426-0559, between the hours of 10AM and 6 PM Only; email: [email protected] She might have suggestions for foster care.

Comment

Originally posted by Dolly View Post
                  If you are willing to drive 7.5 hours to Marysville, Ohio, I'll foster your dog. I live on 2.5 acres, all fenced in, out in the country, I have 6 doxies and 1 schnauzer, live in a large,1870 brick Italianate house. I would require you to sign a contract that you would be responsible for any medical expenses that occurs while you are away.

Happy changing your life around

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com
                  Awesome offer Dolly.

Comment

Working...
                  X