Embroidery question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Embroidery question

Anyone ever get smocks or aprons or whatever and embroider them. Someone told me if you plan on washing your apparel regularly, and heck yes for a groomer, it can really wear out the embroidery fast and threading pills away. True? Any solutions?

I am interested to know as well... Love to have biz name /logo on smocks! ..

Comment

Me too.

Comment

I used to embroider everything. It lasted longer than the smock did, and those were typical cheaper smocks back then ( paw brothers, stylist etc)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

I have embroidered Tikima smocks. It's been almost a year and they seem to be holding up great! Perhaps we should also consider the quality of the embroidery itself? I use to have clip on name tags and never again. So much nicer to have the embroidery.
          It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
          Henry David Thoreau

Comment

I asked an embrodiery person who works near our biz and she said tell them about the frequent cleaning and they have different threads that will work for you.

Comment

I have my smocks embroidered with my logo. I wash my smocks frequently but also hang them to dry, & never put them in the dryer. I made sure my logo was done by a quality local company & it is a thick embroidery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Has anyone had an embroidery person take your long and scan it and turn it into a patch?

Comment

I have done that for my granddaughter who loves horses. We may black and white artwork and they digitize it. Keep it simple is the key.

Comment

Working...
                  X