Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet Groomers Go to Trial Today for Animal Cruelty Charges

http://www.katc.com/story/30407793/p...ruelty-charges

Two dog groomers accused of abusing animals in their care are set to go on trial today.

Pampered Paws owner Michelle Jeanmard and her daughter Sheri Dugas are charged with aggravated animal cruelty.

The charges are the result of a video that surfaced on-line last year. It shows the two allegedly mistreating animals they were grooming.
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

Wow this could go harsh on them because of the publicity, not that it shouldn't. Big things have little beginnings because court cases set precedents for the future.

Comment

http://www.katc.com/story/30407793/p...ruelty-charges

Animal Cruelty trial delayed.
      Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

Comment

Absolutely deplorable behaviour! And the worst part is not only are these animals being miss handled is the fact that people just stand by and let it happen! At one point the bather asks if she needs help but no one actually steps in to stop it!

There was one time I seen a groomer starting to loose her patients. I stepped in. Told her in a calm way, "Hey, Why don't you take a break. Go smoke a cig, relax and come back and try again when you are both calmed down."

The Shih Tzu genuinely could be a bit oversensitive but that just means you need that much more patience. The maltese was being perfectly well behaved! I hope this stays with them for many years and the courts should deny them the privilege of grooming or even owning pets because if they can treat someone else's pet like that imagine what they could do to their own.
        It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
        Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Working...
        X