Sign the Get Well & Recover Quickly Card for Particentral

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sign the Get Well & Recover Quickly Card for Particentral

I heard Particentral had elective surgery on her shoulder recently. I thought I would start this thread wishing her a quick recovery. We miss her frequent postings to Grooming Smarter GroomWise.com Blog and posts here. It's difficult to have surgery and run a business let alone deal with social media. So get well soon Parti!
    Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

Heal heal heal quickly Parti!!!

Comment

Sending healing vibes, love your blog lady.

Comment

Wishing you a PAWSitively speedy recovery!

Petagree Mobile Spa
        www.petagreemobilespa.com

Comment

Heal quickly! Hope surgery went well!

Comment

It wasn't elective. It was required. i appreciate all the kind words however and hope to have up a blog post about it asap.

I am gonna be out a long long while.....typing left handed only stinks!
            <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Particentral View Post
              It wasn't elective. It was required. i appreciate all the kind words however and hope to have up a blog post about it asap.

I am gonna be out a long long while.....typing left handed only stinks!
              Okay thanks for clarifying! If you dictate and record, Admin said he will get it transcribed and posted if for you.
              Coordinators post updates to the message for grooming events, members contests, PG.com Classified Ads, GroomerTALK Radio shows and PG.com Magazine online.

Comment

Get well soon!! Sucks waiting to get better.

Comment

Get well soon.....but enjoy the time off as well.
                  Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

Heal well

Comment

Hmm need to use the fancy voice to text option that's on all phones, laptops, tablets these days

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Get well soon!

Comment

Originally posted by ItzaClip! View Post
                          Hmm need to use the fancy voice to text option that's on all phones, laptops, tablets these days

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
                          My laptops don't have that option. M y software i bought isnt doing well with ba ckground noise or my accent. Also. Admin knows I AM having issues with Petgroomer connections. From home I can't connect and no one can figure out why. It's also hard to post blogs (videos and photos ) from a phone.
                          <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Particentral View Post
                            My laptops don't have that option. M y software i bought isnt doing well with ba ckground noise or my accent. Also. Admin knows I AM having issues with Petgroomer connections. From home I can't connect and no one can figure out why. It's also hard to post blogs (videos and photos ) from a phone.
                            Actually we can send you a digital recorder you talk into. We can transcribe into your blog as a post. Email photos and we can add them. Just let us know.

Most laptops have a microphone built in, or a pin where you pin one in, and you can make a recording, that's more complicated. The recorder is easier.

Comment

Hope you have a speedy recovery, Parti!

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X