Halloween fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween fun

The pet costume parade is going by our business tomorrow. We are wearing costumes and waving, maybe hand out treat bags I am baggin feverishly tonite.

Have a spooky fun night. We are going to probably have lots of rain.

Comment

We're all dressed up having fun at work. Lots of orange and black or purple and green bows today.

Comment

We also have some orange cards that say BOO! on them. Before their bath you can dip a pet paw in this safe food based paint and touch the pet's paw in it and then stamp the card. Then into the tub. Staple a pet treat in a little plastic bag to the card, and wow, neat gift for the owner.

You can do this on other holidays too with different theme and colors.

Comment

Originally posted by TootsiePie View Post
          We also have some orange cards that say BOO! on them. Before their bath you can dip a pet paw in this safe food based paint and touch the pet's paw in it and then stamp the card. Then into the tub. Staple a pet treat in a little plastic bag to the card, and wow, neat gift for the owner.

I love this idea. We did that our baby, human baby that is. You can get edible paint at Amazon. Quite safe. Going to do this Christmas!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TootsiePie View Post

FINALLY been driving me nuts thinking of something new to do for my cat business gifts

Comment

Originally posted by 10muddypaws View Post
              The pet costume parade is going by our business tomorrow. We are wearing costumes and waving, maybe hand out treat bags I am baggin feverishly tonite.
              There were about 50 pets. We handed out some treats with our card. OK advertising blatantly but fun! LOL

Comment

Going home now to cook some treats and watch scary movies. Safe happy fun to everyone.

Comment

My husband and I are going to a ninja escape the room event tonight. It's basically a puzzle game for adults! I wish I lived in a trick or treating neighborhood.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Doorbell rang dozens of times. Cooling off now.

Comment

Working...
                    X