Bookkeeper help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bookkeeper help

How many of you get bookkeeping help with taxes and even monthly books?

I do the monthly books myself. I'm not a Bookkeeper. I used to keep the books for my husbands business. I don't find it hard at all but some might. I use Excel to input everything and then hand it over to the accountant at year end.

Comment

Most definitely the books go quarterly to a bookkeeper to see if I owe estimated tax.

Comment

I don't but I should cause I'm often behind and scrambling to catch up. I have an excel spreadsheet that calculates my quarterly gst owing as I have retail store and online store to deal with as well. I organize ask receipts, do an entries abs send away to them only yearly ( I submit and pay my gst myself)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a bookkeeper quarterly for same reason. You don't want to screw up estimated tax and 941 payments.

Comment

Oh yea I a mistake once and got caught underpaying estimate and got fined.

Comment

I do the monthly books and bookkeeper does the employer taxes quarterly and then the annual reports. Saves so much time and they catch little things.

Comment

Accountant helped me set up my Quick Books....do a daily input. Estimate my own taxes quarterly....hand it over at the end of year to accountant. I don't have employees so it is simple....never had any fines.

Comment

Working...
                X