Holiday promos and specials....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday promos and specials....

Working on some ideas for holiday promos. Was thinking about doing a Paw bubble bath with nail drem and paw wax with the purchase of a spa package for the month of november with thanksgiving week get a guinea pheasant feather extension as a bonus. For december was thinking about a discounted hot oil treatment and having a poop bag with the company logo on it for a bonus. Thought about the paw sponges, but with the recent posts of people not yet getting their orders and no return emails thought twice about it.

Anyone one else doing promo's for the holidays and what are your ideas?
    It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
    Henry David Thoreau

We are so booked ahead of time we don't need promotions. Instead we think about promos for January when it slows a little. We do put some time in now for planning holiday treats for pets, cards for all customers, special gifts for some extra special customers. No discounts on services ever, only the little retail we sell.

Comment

We also do special promos for slow times more often to entice customers to come in. We generally make calls for customers who are due or over due for a groom, when it is slowing down we use these calls to offer some extras if they book now. During the holidays we do give out special bows or bandanas and sometimes give a little extra perk or treat bag as a thank you to our loyal clients.

Comment

Originally posted by Naturally Furry View Post
        Working on some ideas for holiday promos. Was thinking about doing a Paw bubble bath with nail drem and paw wax with the purchase of a spa package for the month of november with thanksgiving week get a guinea pheasant feather extension as a bonus. For december was thinking about a discounted hot oil treatment and having a poop bag with the company logo on it for a bonus. Thought about the paw sponges, but with the recent posts of people not yet getting their orders and no return emails thought twice about it.

Anyone one else doing promo's for the holidays and what are your ideas?
        Those are some good ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by TootsiePie View Post
          Those are some good ideas.
          Thanks Tootsie :0)
          Henry David Thoreau

Comment

I find that the promos help. This past month we did a discounted shed-less package with $10 off and in one week I did $230 in add on sales alone. I might add that I am a part-time groomer and only do 20 dogs a week max.
            Henry David Thoreau

Comment

I am too booked to offer specials to get more business, but having specials is still a nice thing to do especially for add ons.

Comment

I think when you do a package it is nice to have something to take home for the addon too. Like getting those tiny tiny bottles and adding some of the scents of the groom in the bottle. So the freshness of the special stays a few days. And add a little treat with a bow. Every add on has a little treat of some kind to take home.

Comment

Working...
                X