Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help! All shoppers from the Hershey show please read.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! All shoppers from the Hershey show please read.

Help! Sorry to sound so urgent. I'm trying to locate the name of the jewelry vendor that was situated right inside the door directly across from the Davis registers. I bought some lovely earrings and pendants from her but I cannot find the receipt and I would like to buy some more. Can Anyone help with the name and the contact number. I believe she was located in Virginia. Thanks everyone

Lisa Welch Designs
    Certified Master Pet Tech Pet CPR, First Aid and Care Instructor
    "Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation." Henry Ward Beecher US Congregational Minister 1813-1887

Comment

I've got the original page that shows which vendors were in a particular space, but they do not list these secondary vendors that were along the wall near the entrance. You're best bet is to contact Barkleigh at (717) 691-3381

Happy buying some bling

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

Comment

Thanks , Dolly, I'll try them as well. This woman hand lovely breed earrings in gold as well as pendants

Comment

As it happens, I sat with the consultant, Angie Applegate, for that booth at the Barkleigh Honors banquet. It is called Touchstone jewelry, which is available through Davis Mfg. You can order her jewelry from her at 404-292-2424. She is such a talented artist and hand painted those dog breed stools they had at the booth as well.

Comment

Is this their website? http://www.touchstonedogdesigns.com/

Comment

That's the one!!!! I have received so many comments on her breed earrings ( got the Scotties just in time) and pendants that I want to send her some more business. Her stuff is lovely it out being overly cute or flashy. Really a asterisk and talented artist

Thank you all so much for coming to the rescue

Comment

Ooh nice stuff.

Comment

Working...
                X