Some people have no right picking up a pair of clippers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some people have no right picking up a pair of clippers

Oy vey. Styles vary, my grooms don't look like yours or yours like mine. However when this comes home from a groomer just two weeks before I am called out to fix it, I have to say, this is just wrong. Both dogs in this house literally came home with their heads like this. A little bit of hair trimmed off the visor and otherwise just left. This before picture was just TWO WEEKS after the dog was at the groomer. and the after
    Attached Files

You have got to be kidding me !!!! I doubt that the "groomer" will be in business for long. The "before" pix looks like the dog was groomed 8 weeks ago with a lawn mower and nothing on the head/face area.

Happy getting a new client.....for life

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

dollysbarkingbubbles. com

Comment

Another shock, being Halloween time, a little better to take. OMG

Comment

Wow, well are there not times we are clean up groomers, cleaning up "groomers" that are not groomer.

Comment

A couple of years ago there was a wanna'be groomer in my area who would leave the head and sometime the neck and front legs essentially ungroomed on the grounds that "the dog bites." She didn't last long.

Comment

Oy vey is right! Dolly said it......Happy having a new customer for life.
            It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see.
            Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Working...
            X