Natural/Holistic Rinses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natural/Holistic Rinses

Looking to add some natural rinses. Does anyone do this themselves & have some recipes they'd like to share? I use Apple Cider Vinegar ALL the time for dandruff, yeast, etc. I have also used Green Tea rinses for itchy skin. Looking into some other natural rinses for skin & coat. Would love to hear your ideas.

I have a book that is full of rinses... Mostly using steeped herbs, some diluted oils, etc. I am not near my book now but can look later

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Has anyone ever made a list of rinses for pet grooming by what it offers. I would love that.

Comment

Originally posted by Brit View Post
        Has anyone ever made a list of rinses for pet grooming by what it offers.
        I think something like that would be extremely helpful! I am always trying to keep up with what supplements, oils, extracts, etc. are used for.

Comment

Originally posted by ItzaClip! View Post
          I have a book that is full of rinses... Mostly using steeped herbs, some diluted oils, etc. I am not near my book now but can look later

Would love to know the name of the book!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sabiknow View Post
            Would love to know the name of the book!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep. It's official. I definitely need to invest in some more books...

Comment

Thanks for posting the book. Now just to have a nice edited list of rinses would be great.

Comment

Wow Itzaclip, that looks like a really good book. I am currently taking a Canine Massage course for the salon and am going to get this book.

Comment

thanks for this info, got me thinking about learning more about natural rinses.

Comment

Working...
                    X