Shampoo Mixing Bottles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shampoo Mixing Bottles

We are looking for shampoo mixing bottles at my work with wide openings. Does anyone know where I can find some?

Gallon size? If so, I am looking as well. Thanks for posting this thread.

Comment

http://www.amazon.com/Vestil-JUG-1-W...les+wide+mouth

Will that work? Free shipping with prime.

Comment

Laugh all you want, I love the water bottles that are clear and squeezable. Walmart has them in a bunch of different colors. They have the squeezable, squirtable tops, if ya know what I mean. Perfect for squirting shampoo on bellies/armpit areas.

Comment

We need ones that are the 32oz size. When you type in at amazon dog shampoo mixing bottle, it's the first thing that pops up. But we need wide mouth ones. Nitewalk, what bottles are you talking about? Could you post a link? I wish we could just use a shampoo system.

Comment

Found them!

Comment

Groomer mixing bottle are all really bad! I need a big 32 oz bottle, wide mouth that is not round! The round ones are too big for my hands to squeeze. Loved the old dish soap bottles but now they are all made out of hard plastic instead of the old, softer type! Wish I had the resources to start production because groomers need a better mixing bottle!!!!

Comment

It turns out we were using water bottles lol. We didn't even know it! If you go to amazon and type in, squeeze sports bottle 32 oz, the exact ones we have are the opaque bottles with the blue lids. So funny. Thanks for the lead, Nitewalk!

Comment

Working...
                X