Instructional video on mohawks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instructional video on mohawks?

Is there any good videos out there on doing dog mohawks? I've searched YouTube etc and can't find anything good. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree the ones on YouTube I can find are not so called instructional.

Comment

Never saw any instruction. Just look at what you want to achieve and. Take away what doesn't belong is the best I can offer

Comment

Originally posted by HoneyandChewiespal View Post
        Never saw any instruction. Just look at what you want to achieve and. Take away what doesn't belong is the best I can offer
        This would have been my answer as well.
        Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

I can't offer any videos, but here's what I do for Mohawks: define the Mohawk with gel pre bath. Then preclip the hair on either side. Bathe and dry as usual. That way your Mohawk "pattern" is already set and you can go on about the groom as usual and trim the Mohawk to the desired length. I personally don't like to preclip so I have sme blades set aside just for this purpose.

Comment

My trick is to use a comb on washed fluff dried (and if needed volume product dried in) to make line usually following ears down neck, use comb to hold hair over and clip reverse the extra hair sticking up. I tend to put my lines from inner brow.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Well jodi murphy, jay and sue or ??? how about it?

Comment

They are popular I wouldn't mind seeing one and with varying ideas too.

Comment

Never saw one, but do you know we used to get requests for them and it has really dropped off for us these last 3 years.

Comment

I should do one on my pony style ( basically a long Mohawk)she already has a video about doing Asian flare legs

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Rasta Brian
                      Attached Files

Comment

Nice itza

Comment

Working...
                        X