Holiday tunes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday tunes

Never created my own playlists but grandson introduced old me ma me into a pod thing and showed me how to shuffle my library of holiday tunes so I don't know what song is next. Love this thing and now I can get a charger with speakers and put it at the shop like a rocket scientist. I am going back to the future! Cannot stand those stores where they have the holiday music but you always know the next song...love this technology. I am going to be up all night creating playlists though. LOL

I have at least 100 playlists. Takes time to setup but so worth it in the long run. Have fun!!!!!!!!

Comment

I am doing the same thing. I never sit down and take the time to think out a playlist and it makes like total sense, especially by holidays. I am inspired.

Comment

Finished my monster mash playlist with a bit of help. Love this thing. We found a device with speakers to plug it in and sounds great in the shop.

Comment

I love your energy 4them.

Comment

You are a hoot and I bet your music is better than that awful radio some groomers want to play with commercials.

Comment

Love my holiday playlist on a new soundbar. It's the little things that make work heaven.

Working on my Valentines playlist next.

Comment

Love your spirit 4them. Keep going.

Comment

I love your high energy and it must be great to work around you.

Comment

Working...
                  X