Holiday Smocks for all of us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday Smocks for all of us

Well I shared I had the greatest boss with the new library of videos and streaming. Right after Halloween we each get a new smock or something from petgroomerapparel.com to wear for the holidays. Some of the long time employees have said she has always been generous but this year is a record, but business is doing great it seems. She is taking our orders next week, gotta go choose one.

That's nice. Must be a great place to work at.

Comment

I bet you and the other employees are very greatful! What a great place to work and wonderful boss! Treat her with respect, she will do the same to you!

sittingpretty

Comment

I love my capsleeve one. Definitely work hard for this boss! She's a keeper

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ItzaClip! View Post
          I love my capsleeve one. Definitely work hard for this boss! She's a keeper

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
          That's the one I am thinking about, thanks for recommendation.

Comment

Sweet. But when I first read this title I thought it was holiday snacks for all, hmmm, guess I am hungry.

Comment

Great boss. Thinking of doing this for holidays.

Comment

We didn't buy smocks last year but we had fresh carnations to pin on our smocks, some dyed colors.

Comment

I got some at Hershey and returned them from stylist.

Comment

I just got my first order of petgroomerapparel.com and love them. Customers noticed! That's mobile for you, they know you well.

Comment

Working...
                    X