Woof gang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woof gang

Has anyone ever worked for this company ? I have a few questions if so .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Is it a bakery too?

Comment

Haven't worked there. From my understanding they do dogs straight through. Not my cup of tea. I do many issue dogs and they would never go for a rush.

Comment

I think there are hundreds of Woof Gang bakeries out there. I see many ads for groomers placed by them. Bakery, some retail and grooming is their mode.

Comment

Hit the button too soon.

I believe they are franchises so they are managed differently. One might be good to work for, and another run poorly run and not a good place. Franchises are that way.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dusty Muzzle View Post
            Haven't worked there. From my understanding they do dogs straight through. Not my cup of tea. I do many issue dogs and they would never go for a rush.
            Can we stop assuming that all places doing dogs straight through are rushing the grooms?

Comment

Never once did I say a rush groom is a poor quality groom. I am speaking from my experiences with the issued pets I work with to keep them from automaticaly being sent to a vet to get groomed. They do jot accept being rushed ie done straight through. Again we all work differently. clientele preference, handling comfort and time wise.

Comment

http://woofgangbakery.com/ I have seen one, they are franchises and often have grooming and some even veterinary services, daycare and quite a variety of baked goods and even raw diet I believe.

Comment

Cute stories, lots of pink. Didn't know they did foods, thought more treats.

Comment

The ones in Texas (Austin) work on possibly illeagal 1099; (They set your schedule/prices but you have to take out your own taxes. )

When I learned that after an interview, I didn't want to mess with that.

Comment

They pay their groomers with 1099. I know all of the stores in the state i'm in pay this way. I've heard that they require groomers to dematt most of the animals that come in if matted.

Comment

Working...
                      X