Best boss in grooming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best boss in grooming

Whoopee our boss gave us a subscription to learn2groomdogs.com and bought the Jodi Murphy entire dvd collection, and we already had their books. Cannot wait to check them all out.

Congrats! That is a boss interested in helping her employees!
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

Wow, that is outstanding.

Comment

Holy cats! That's great! It must be nice to work for someone who encourages you to keep learning.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

Comment

I have never understood why EVERY owner doesn't provide a full library of DVD's and grooming guides for their employees. Also, I hope that each owner provides a list to each employee as to the dogs that are coming in tomorrow, so you can refresh your mind on a breed that is not common in your everyday grooming. Also, I think that each employer should send some of the groomers to different grooming seminars.

Happy furthering your education

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

Comment

Awesome! I love love learn2groomdogs.com

Comment

I agree why don't more bosses do this. I am going to make big use of this opportunity. Thanks guys and gals.

Comment

We have lots of books I provide, considering learn2groomdogs but need to setup a pc with monitor area. Perhaps after holidays. You've got a great boss.

Comment

Since I'm corporate, I buy all of my own learning material. Right now, I have access to Super Styling Sessions through my school. I think I am eventually going to invest in learn2groomdogs. Maybe one of my coworkers will go in with me. It would be really nice to have access to the videos during the slow times in the salon.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a library but reading this I think for the holidays I will inspire them with learn2groomdogs this year. Needed an idea and as usual found it here.

Comment

What a forward thinking boss. Very smart of them since it makes for happy clients abs happy groomers and money for her

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Just thought of something. How does that work in multi employees shop. Do you only have access at work or do you get to share sign in info...

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

We only have access to learn2groomdogs at work, but we can check out videos to take home for up to 2 nights at a time. The streaming monitor is in the lunchroom area. We watch something almost every day at lunch.

Comment

Working...
                          X