Car prowl theft!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car prowl theft!

I went to my car this morning to head to work only to find that someone had entered it last night and stole from it! I'm not quite sure what the thief was thinking. They stole a rolling toolbox that was spray painted purple with glitter and a book bag full of grooming books and and AKC dog breed book. Oh, and everything was covered in dog hair. Fortunately, my toolbox was mostly emptied. They just got away with my Happy Hoodie and some Clipnosis clips I wanted to use on my cats' next bath. If they'd had the sense to check my glovebox they would have at least found the winning scratch ticket I keep forgetting is in there, lol! Everything's replaceable except for my school notebook. Not sure what I can do about that.

Lock your cars, my friends. Some thieves will take just about anything! [emoji30]

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

That is crazy!! Who would steal these sorts of things?

Comment

Over the yrs, I have learned it doesn't matter if it is locked. If someone wants something they will just break in if it is locked then you just have more mess to deal with.....so don't think locking up will stop someone, keep things out of sight.
      I am sorry this happened to you.
      Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

I have listened a 100 times on TV news of a cop pleading with the public not to leave any items in your car, locked or unlocked.......but yet people still do. I live out in the country, on 2.5 acres, all fenced in with a security gate....my car is parked in a garage, and I still don't keep anything in it, valuable or not. My older brother STILL leaves his parked car in his driveway with his keys in the ignition,
        H-E-L-L-O.

Happy not having to learn a lesson the hard way

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

Comment

Sorry this happened to you. Bummer.

Comment

I keep a Copy of this note in my car, my house, and at the salon, just in case ya kno'

... I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my ________ go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you

Comment

That is one serious note!

Comment

Originally posted by DogGamut View Post
                I keep a Copy of this note in my car, my house, and at the salon, just in case ya kno'

... I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my ________ go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you
                Sometimes it's good to go to the movies.. There are some good writers out there

Comment

When I lived in NE and Philly and CO I never locked my car. Moved to Florida and have locked the car every day.

The number of times my sisters' car was broken into while sitting in our driveway or even at her security guarded office parking lot are too numerous to count.

Comment

Originally posted by Dragynwing View Post
                    I went to my car this morning to head to work only to find that someone had entered it last night and stole from it! I'm not quite sure what the thief was thinking. They stole a rolling toolbox that was spray painted purple with glitter and a book bag full of grooming books and and AKC dog breed book. Oh, and everything was covered in dog hair. Fortunately, my toolbox was mostly emptied. They just got away with my Happy Hoodie and some Clipnosis clips I wanted to use on my cats' next bath. If they'd had the sense to check my glovebox they would have at least found the winning scratch ticket I keep forgetting is in there, lol! Everything's replaceable except for my school notebook. Not sure what I can do about that.

Lock your cars, my friends. Some thieves will take just about anything! [emoji30]

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk
                    I just have to remark on that your avatar. Trippy LOL.

Comment

Love the avatar too. Truly sorry for the theft. Keep a smile.

Comment

Working...
                      X