Clumber Spaniel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clumber Spaniel

I finally got to see a Clumber Spaniel!! One of my clients, whom I used to groom her Great Pyr, got a Clumber puppy. He is 12 weeks old. She informed me that I will be grooming him. I'm excited as they are quite rare out in my neck of the woods!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bet he is super cute!!!! The only one I have ever seen or groomed was WAY back when I was just learning groom (in the mid 80s ). I recall she was super sweet, a big dog, and always stunk under her neck from drool, lol. But she was delightful to groom. Post us some pics Huck.
    Last edited by Cyn; 10-09-15, 06:47 AM.
    Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

They're one of my favorite dogs. I like their goofy bodies and faces.

Comment

I never saw one! I'm not sure if I want to groom one lol!
        I also want pictures!!

Comment

Ashh would love to see too.

Comment

I've only ever seen 1. He lives nearby and competes in nosework, so we see him at trials. He's really funny to watch. He has a great nose, but he searches on his own terms. He looks like my setters put in a trash compacter.

Comment

At the first shop I worked at we had one that came regularly. The only one I've seen. I remember she was nice and laid back. But yeah, she had a really gross neck from drool. I'd love to see how cute a puppy is!

Comment

They are fun to watch in sporting group. Usually the last to go because they are the slowest of all sporting breeds and look like they're asleep as they clumber along around the ring.

Comment

What a massive, happy go lucky slobber puss those dogs look to be. Have fun. Charge for all that weight.
                  Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of mental illness.- Richard Carlson

Comment

Working...
                  X