Bad luck I'm in that kind of week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad luck I'm in that kind of week

We are Wednesday I'm already exhausted!!
    Yesterday, I had a Newfie (last time he groomed was April) took me 3h and my nano must helped a lot. This morning, an Airedale on hand stripping, another 3 long hours on the same dog!! To end this day, a Colley, hopefully he's a regular but damn I enjoyed my Maltese break, 4kg of sweetness!
    Tomorrow I have 3 bearded collies (2 full coat), and 3 full coat cotton, they are monthly and all belongs to the same person so I stay here all day basically I end up around 3pm and I don't take any others after, not enough of water or even energy.
    Thursday, Friday, Saturday I booked only tiny regulars. And yes I start to feel sick.
    Haaaa I hate those weeks when all the big dogs or long grooms are booked the same week!

I hear you, Frenchie. Seems that the large or problem dogs always come at the same time.

Comment

Stay strong! You're almost through the week

Comment

I feel your pain Frenchie! It always seems like my big dogs want to come the same week. I am a shop with a bather, which helps, but I have to be careful to spread them out as much as possible. I actually just spoke with a new client yesterday who has three Newfies. I told her if I groom them it would def have to be separate days. Hang in there!

Comment

I solved that problem as a mobile I do groom dogs over 25 pounds.

Comment

Hang in there Frenchie. Some day you may just have to have limited slots of big dogs, and or do a weight limit unless you get an employee helper. Take care of yourself.

Comment

OMG, Frenchie, how do you even fit a Newfie in a mobil?? I have one, and he is not very big, he looks so funny when owner pulls in the parking lot in his little Fiat.
              Anyway, I think you need a good spa day with massage and bubble bath after this kind of week!

Comment

He fits! But this one is old, so he's legs hurt and he can't jump on the table, so I groom him on the floor with help of my mom, but he's really nice and don't move, he even fall asleep in the van! If he were young and moving all the time I wouldn't groom him at all! I was not that tired after him but the Airedale + Colley the day after killed me!
                Hopefully the bearded are trained for shows so I don't hold them!

I just been to an appointment for nothing this get me upset, the woman was there but the dog was to the city's bar with his owner for 2h... They pre-booked and she thought as that's a Friday I wouldn't come. She exactly said "as that's the week-end, I told myself you wouldn't come, and you'll call to cancel" Did I already canceled an appointment? No. Did I called to cancel today's appointment? No. So why are making up excuses ?
                People people people, so many excuses I wouldn't even think about!
                We are Friday, I wish I had 3 days of day off!!

I'll totally look at my week appointment before to save a spot for a large dog!

Comment

Working...
                X