Holiday cards (postal mail) for your customers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday cards (postal mail) for your customers

Does anyone sending postal mail holiday cards to their customers. We used to and the place we got cards is no longer doing them. Any suggestions.

OR do you email cards. There are a lot of postcard design websites with premade cards, anyone have a favorite with pet themed cards?

Thanks, loving the coming holidays.

I've done both in the past. However, I've pared the list down considerably. and this year am only doing snail mail cards. They get a better response since they are so rarely sent by 'budinesses' any more. Every one sends email - it's just one way yo stand out from the crowd

Comment

I only mail a few actual Christmas cards to ANYONE, let alone clients. Most of my clients will be given a card when I see them close to the holidays (along with a small gift of home made dog cookies). I do send cards to a select few old clients that I may not see anymore, if the pets have passed away or maybe I don't do them anymore (size or distance since I am mobile). Some people you just get close to after many yrs of service and friendship.

sittingpretty

Comment

Where I work she does mail a short of holiday cards a bit early though reminding them to schedule early.

Comment

We hand out a card and treats in person starting around December 1.

Comment

We use Deluxe printing, bit pricey but they have economy level cards and you get custom imprint, and look for coupon codes on search engines.

Comment

MBS communications has cute christmas cards and they aren't that pricey in my book. I use them for all of my business related cards. It says vet but they have all kinds of cards.
              http://www.mbsvet.com/

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

We have used Vistaprint for holiday cards, good prices and you can customize with your own photos or logo. http://www.vistaprint.com/christmas-...ts&xnav=TopNav

Comment

I think we will handout cards this year as they come in, maybe one of those pawsponges and bags of healthy treats.

Comment

What I don't like or some people is that when you open a holiday card and they put a tablespoon of extra glitter and sequins inside. It usually gets all over the floor and I have one dog who is a living vacuum and I have to rush her out of the room before she eats it.

Comment

Working...
                    X