Jodi Murphys new book?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jodi Murphys new book?

Question for all, has anyone checked out Jodi Murphys book Practical Grooming? I know it's just won book of the year but i am curious as to how it compares to Notes from the Grooming table. Just looking for your 2cents — at Taggs Family Dog Training.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome is the word for Jodi's book and at the time what I said about Notes. Both are fantastic. Jodi finally made it possible for a grooming instruction book to have real photos instead of drawings. I have mine on a coffee table, it is that beautiful to look through. Of course that makes Jodi's pricier because of the color photography.

Comment

Originally posted by Kjagmin View Post
      Question for all, has anyone checked out Jodi Murphys book Practical Grooming? I know it's just won book of the year but i am curious as to how it compares to Notes from the Grooming table. Just looking for your 2cents — at Taggs Family Dog Training.

https://jodimurphy.net/shop/new-educ...l-coming-soon/ I think you mean Dog Grooming Simplified? If you do, it's beautiful and helpful. Both are great books, you cannot go wrong with either.

Comment

I got a used copy when I had the chance and glad I did. The dogs are stunning inside.

Comment

I want one!

Comment

Now I want one too.

Comment

https://jodimurphy.net/shop/new-educ...l-coming-soon/ here is a link to the book, but the website doesn't do justice to all the stunning pictures inside. You can blow the book cover though and see some of the show dog photography but when you have a copy awesome to page through.

Comment

Excellent book, love the pictures. I have both Notes and Jodi's. That's all I will ever need for the shop.

Comment

I have both Jodis is much easier for new groomers to understand IMO. And by using real dogs rather than drawings students get a better grasp on where the lines are

Comment

Putting it on my holiday gift suggestion list.

Comment

Picking it us ASAP. I love books!

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kjagmin View Post

I love it! I think it a bit more advanced than Notes.. so to me they both are a nice compliment to each other. It's a wonderful book.
                        Debbie
                        There's always room for another rose in the garden.

Comment

I got to see a copy bought by another groomer. What beautiful dogs and photography. Amazing.

Comment

Working...
                          X