Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cockerlvr
    replied
    I don't care how they cancel as long as they cancel. I typically don't find that people who cancel last minute email though, they usually call.

Leave a comment:

• violet2
    replied
    No thanks, will stay old fashioned, email cancels. no thanks.

Leave a comment:

• coldnose
    replied
    We only email specials and announcements, I can see how this could be a problem. Message by phone preferred.

Leave a comment:

• Brit
    replied
    We have to remind them too, no cancellations by email. Please call, leave message if no answer.

Leave a comment:

• Emma123
    replied
    I do most everything by email, so when someone cancels, they will email, but usually they'll also leave a voicemail to make sure I know. If they don't also leave a voicemail, it usually turns out that have no intention of calling me again, but I do house call, so they're motivated to make sure I don't show up at their door

Leave a comment:

• HoneyandChewiespal
    replied
    In this day of EVERYONE being s le to access a phone I only accept phoned in change requests. They can leave a voice message if necessary ( but we have 24 hour phone coverage so absolutely no excuse - also, we legally have to keep taped records of all calls for 72 hours or so- something with medical liability they say).
    Anyhow. Some People will always fudge and say they called or they were told something different.
    Unless you have a system that will allow you to notate send and receive times for emails you might try stating as part of your appointment scheduling that any changes need to be phoned in so that the time is notated and since changes made less than 24 /12/8 hours prior to the appointment will be charged a cancellation fee. Also have a sign stating the same policy in your shop ( or have a card printed to hand out).

Leave a comment:

• yankeedoodlepoodle
    started a topic Email cancellations?

Email cancellations?

I find email unreliable. We may send an appointment confirmation or reminder email, but we advise not for cancellation PLEASE. Yet it has become MAYBE a popular excuse for no shows. Oh I sent an email. Anyone accept cancellations by email?
Working...
X