Spicey cologne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spicey cologne

Any recommendations for a spicey smelling cologne for the holidays. Something that smells read vs. fake spices, you know what I mean. Thanks.

Have you checked showseasons. I agree I love a light but spicy scent for holidays. I wish I could remember the company but we had a grat pumpkin cinnamon.

Comment

I use Show Season's Gingerbread Pet cologne exclusively around the holidays.

Happy smelling good

Dolly's Barking Bubbles, LLC

www.dollysbarkingbubbles.com

Comment

Dolly's or they do have a pumpkin scent too.

Comment

Sounds like the 2 best, I have tried the gingerbread not the pumpkin. Cannot go wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by 4them View Post
            Dolly's or they do have a pumpkin scent too.
            Yes, they sell Pumpkin Spice too. I was shocked at how many different scents Show Season's sells

http://showseasonproducts.com/magent...rbread+cologne

Happy sniffing

Comment

I don't put cologne on the dogs anymore. Too many. Different fragrance layers with shampos, conditioners and sprays. BUT I DO spritz the holiday themed bandanas with something. Usually Sugar Cookie around thanksgiving and Christmas

Comment

Originally posted by HoneyandChewiespal View Post
                I don't put cologne on the dogs anymore. Too many. Different fragrance layers with shampos, conditioners and sprays. BUT I DO spritz the holiday themed bandanas with something. Usually Sugar Cookie around thanksgiving and Christmas
                I've never smelled shampoo or conditioner fragrants after a groom since I rinse off, HV, then clip the hair....plus my supplies doesn't smell strong, if any. Maybe my nose is failing me :>)

Happy double sniffing

Comment

I am sooooo tired of sugar cookie (my clients insist on yr round). I LOVE Show Seasons and I thought of Dolly and her using the gingerbread during holidays, this is going to be my choice this yr along with a pepperment (SS of course). I am going to be " out" of all others till First of the yr.
                  Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

I agree, Show Seasons has some very nice colognes for the holidays. I don't do the sweet ones (sugar cookie, etc.) But they do have one called Snowfall, it is lightly mint-like scented, very nice!!

sittingpretty

Comment

Originally posted by sittingpretty View Post
                      I agree, Show Seasons has some very nice colognes for the holidays. I don't do the sweet ones (sugar cookie, etc.) But they do have one called Snowfall, it is lightly mint-like scented, very nice!!

sittingpretty
                      Snowfall, wow. I think maybe we will get all 3 and offer a choice. I know for sure some will buy, maybe some extras. Every year we run out of colognes to sell, but I don't like to overstock. We sell maybe 2 dozen without trying if we get a winner scent.

Comment

Snowfall? I missed that one. Thanks! By the way Chubbs bars have some nice scents that match holiday scentsations.

Comment

Originally posted by absolutebichon View Post
                          Snowfall? I missed that one. Thanks! By the way Chubbs bars have some nice scents that match holiday scentsations.
                          I love Chubbs bars but.....I feel the smell is more for the bather to enjoy, never notice much smell other than CLEAN with a dry dog I bathed in Chubbs (98% I use Chubbs on).
                          Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

I use Chubbs bars and my clients almost always comment on the fragrance. They DO have some lovely seasonal fragrances. Clients are loving the Rosemary Mint right now.

Ill have to check the Show Seasons for something other than Sugar Cookie to offer

Comment

Working...
                            X