Clip and file?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clip and file?

Client comes in corporate salon for walk in nail trim (we do tons of them).
    Me: Do you want a clip or a clip and file?
    Her: Clip and file please.
    I take the large pit puppy (about 5 months), and since he is large I break out my electric dremels instead of the small battery op ones I use on little dogs. Zip; Zip nails are now very short and smooth.
    I hand him back.
    Her: Aren't you going to file them?
    Face palm; I guess she was expecting an emory board.

Was she a 20 something?

Comment

XD the French for hand-stripping is "epilation" so when I say epilation they think about hair removal for women with wax and strip. Once a teenager thought I would do wax to hand strip her dog, so she was worried about her dog being burn and hurt.

Comment

Funny stories.

Comment

Love both stories !!
          Ya gotta love people.

Comment

One time a customer came in and wanted a Nail Grinding, It Was a Good Dog, only needed grinding due to the kwiks... as I Did the nails the owners watched through the glass window and as always i checked for sharpness, double check the dew claws, then took the dog out to the owner. it was one of those that just looked awesome and perfect, no edge little nail nubs, I gave the dog to the owner and he gets the receipt, I let him know he may want to return in a few weeks blahblahblah, he goes to the register and complains that I didn't grind the nails at all, and of course the lovely managers at petsomething didn't bother to look at the nails which clearly were rounded ( In cases of long kwiks I always go over the top of the nail a little which leaves obvious tool marks) Makes Me think some customers know how to get a deal one way or another..

Comment

At Petsomething I was at the corporate told us to offer "nail buffing" instead of "grinding" since it sounds better. So, this guy comes in with pit mix, I ask if he wants nail trim or buffing. He: my dog doesn't need buffing, he needs GRINDING!

Comment

Yeah, I never call it nail buffing. People think I'm offering to buff the nails to a shine, haha! I call it what it is and it's nail grinding. Silly Petsomething.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X