Hands locking up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hands locking up

My bather is having a new problem with her hands. After a few minutes her hand locks up really tight and she has to massage it to loosen. Anyone experience this. She is getting med help tomorrow.

I've heard of others getting it. I assume she doesn't stretch her muscles or apply pressure to the knots.. I get my hubby to stand on my forearms. The wide pressure of feet plus the weight ( his heels are on floor) hurts like heck but eventually the big knots loosen. You learn to like it. I squeeze the big knot in the meaty part of my hands every night.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ItzaClip! View Post
      I've heard of others getting it. I assume she doesn't stretch her muscles or apply pressure to the knots.. I get my hubby to stand on my forearms. The wide pressure of feet plus the weight ( his heels are on floor) hurts like heck but eventually the big knots loosen. You learn to like it. I squeeze the big knot in the meaty part of my hands every night.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
      ^^^^^This^^^^^^ And don't hold so tight....hold on loosely but don't let go. As hand muscles get stronger it will happen less.
      Ain't always easy to stand up for what is right.

Comment

My middle fingers lock up overnight. Just my middle fingers. In the am when I wake up I just start using my hands and in a few minutes my middle fingers unlock. This just started after 43 years of grooming. Let us know what her doctor says is wrong.

Comment

I got much relief from this and all joints using high quality magnesium oil (which is not really oil). Taking magnesium orally is essentially worthless. Study that if you don't believe. There are other ways. Magnesium flakes in a warm tub and soak for 20 minutes at least. Foot bath same. I would soak my hands and top off with magnesium oil afterward, remember it is not oil, feels it but drys right up, no greasy feel at all. The brain LOVES magnesium tool, essential. You might find your focus improves greatly. If you have no joint issues just cup your hands and get some magnesium oil in them and rub on your butt checks. Magnesium loves to absorb through the skin, not the stomach. Has really helped with muscle aches and pain too. Most people are deficient because they take it orally. I have no aches and pains from grooming tall and small, but I do use lots of magnesium oil and flakes because it worked. Allow some time when you start a regimen. Study magnesium oil, google it. www.globallight.net makes the best. Some places make it from flakes, but, wait it was processed into flakes and now to make the lotion oil form they melt the flakes back...doesn't make sense, so they use a great process to make the oil form (again not oily) from the start, so it really absorbs. Don't rush the bath if you take it in that way. Changed my life and sharper focus too. Wasting time if you take it orally. Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Brit View Post
            I got much relief from this and all joints using high quality magnesium oil (which is not really oil). Taking magnesium orally is essentially worthless. Study that if you don't believe. There are other ways. Magnesium flakes in a warm tub and soak for 20 minutes at least. Foot bath same. I would soak my hands and top off with magnesium oil afterward, remember it is not oil, feels it but drys right up, no greasy feel at all. The brain LOVES magnesium tool, essential. You might find your focus improves greatly. If you have no joint issues just cup your hands and get some magnesium oil in them and rub on your butt checks. Magnesium loves to absorb through the skin, not the stomach. Has really helped with muscle aches and pain too. Most people are deficient because they take it orally. I have no aches and pains from grooming tall and small, but I do use lots of magnesium oil and flakes because it worked. Allow some time when you start a regimen. Study magnesium oil, google it. www.globalight.net makes the best. Some places make it from flakes, but, wait it was processed into flakes and now to make the lotion oil form they melt the flakes back...doesn't make sense, so they use a great process to make the oil form (again not oily) from the start, so it really absorbs. Don't rush the bath if you take it in that way. Changed my life and sharper focus too. Wasting time if you take it orally. Hope this helps.
            You are like the 10th person who has said do magnesium oil magic, OK, gonna try it.

Comment

I gave wrong URL, admin is changing. It is www.globallight.net. Sorry.

Comment

I have used magnesium baths for years. So wonderful and comforting. I also take a little Boswellia.

Comment

Aha my great granddaugther tells me to Boswellia for joints and it is subtle but in a couple weeks noticed a difference.

Comment

Any medical opinion yet?

Comment

No updates just yet, taking xrays and some other tests.

Comment

Working...
                      X