What a day.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a day.

So yesterday I had a bad day, nothing like Sheilabgroomers, but still not the best for me. It started out just stupid. I put the diaper bag in the car and it kept falling on it's top spilling the freshly made bottle all over my car floor. I picked it up 4 times and it kept falling over, so I decided to screw it. Then I went to snap my baby into the car seat base and the car seat would go everywhere except where I needed it to. At that moment I thought I should just go back to bed because my day couldn't get any better.... Well it was going fine until I picked up my case that had all my equipment in it. The latch broke and sent all my stuff crashing to the floor. So I picked it all up and put it all away. Then I noticed I had knocked a glove on the floor, so I bent down to pick it up and on the way back up I slam my head into the counter, hard. It left a nice goose egg. Then I had to groom a Golden who is a fruit loop. Better than last time but I still had to fight to even get him wet. Then on the way home my car dies on me. I should have gone with my instincts and gone back to bed.
    Becky

i have many of those days were i should of just stayed in bed, hope your head is alright, i feel your pain on that one ouch,well tommorrows another day and i hope its a great one for you

Comment

Oh wow, you did have a bad day, Put your feet up, sit back and relax and hopefully tomorrow will be better.
      "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
      Nancy

Comment

OH MY. You should have gone back to bed. Tomorrow is another day.
        If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

O how I feel for ya.. But tommorow will be better!

Comment

Aack!

Aack! I hate it when that kind of day that happens! You deserve a caramel frapacino and a nice pastry!

Comment

You poor dear! Have a good soak in the tub and a good rest. Tomorrow will be better...I hate days like that.

Comment

It's over now Becky, you can go back to bed.

Tammy
                Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Oh, I would so be going to bed right now!! Although, with 2 babies of my own sometimes going to bed is a far off dream!! LOL

Comment

Uggggh...I dread days like these. Even though we say we should've just stayed in bed - we never do, do we? At least you got it behind ya - maybe today you'll be overly blessed for the hardships you endured yesterday. I bet you slept good last night!

Comment

Best thing though, when I dropped all my grooming supplies none of them broke, so that made the day better...
                      Becky

Comment

Working...
                      X