Need To Tell You About The B***h I Had Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need To Tell You About The B***h I Had Today

I get a call mid morning about bathing 3 bostons, i said sure,gave her a time to come in,well she comes in 45 min early,and looks and dressess,like a olde paris hilton,she says omg are you the only one here,i had a poodle on the table at the time,i said yes,she asks how long is it going to take,i said well you are 45 min early and you didnt say you needed dogs out by a certain time on the phone,shes insisting that i put the poodle away and work on her dogs immediately,i was so shocked that someone could behave like this i was starting to think i was on candid camera or something, i proceed to lecture her that her dogs arent any more important than the other dogs, and i will be glad to groom your dogs, and have them out quick but she needs to book that in advance, and its alot more money, shes starts saying that she drove all the way here, and wants a discount now,im like for what,because my dogs are going to take longer, longer than what i didnt give you a time, and you are early, well i walked over to my front door and told her to have a nice day, im not the groomer for her, she seemed like the type to complain about everything too,i do need the business, but i was so happy i didnt do her dogs

Wow!!!! Good job with the door. LOL

Comment

Good job. I hate people like that. I groomed a Bichon when I was in NY. I had a dog come in for an emergency, it just needed a paw shaved, so I put the Bichon in a cage, shaved the other dogs paw and the owner of the Bichon walked in and threw a fit because her dog was in a cage. I told her I had an emergency and she said she didn't care because her dog is more important than any emergency, that the other dog could have waited. So I told that lady that she could take her dog somewhere else. LOL... So your not alone and you don't need those dogs. Or well that owner anyways.
      Becky

Comment

ugh that aggravates the heck outta me! i will be almost finished with bathing a dog and have it ready for my boss to groom and looking forward to a few minutes to eat something and then BAM the next person is there 15 mins early! LOL! we had one lady walk in with her three dogs an hour and a half early! and my boss was looking confused...and she goes...oh i can take them for a walk if you want me to...and my boss is like no thats alright we will just put them in crates. i mean JEEZ! talk about a pain! i would have done extually what you did. sorry no thanks bye bye. we had one lady who called for an appointment for her dobe to be done. well her appt. the first time was for 7 pm. i was like ugh...well she said i could go home early that day as i was done at 5 and its no use waiting for 1 dog. she had to drop off collies anyways so it didnt matter. well she came back it was about 630 and the ladys husband walked in and said they wouldnt be able to bring the dog in. she said thats alright he rescheduled for the next day. well it was again at 7 pm. and we had finished the 2 dogs before her appt. and we gave her until 715 then shut the open sign off and locked the door then proceeded to clean up. well the lady was standing there and i said i think she has a dog with her and my boss unlocked the door and the lady goes oh are you the groomer and my boss said yes...we are closed for the night your 20 minutes late. and the lady says oh well can you do my dog now and my boss goes no sorry the bather left for the night. well the lady looks over at me and i just looked back at her and didnt say anything. well she asks to reschedule again and my boss says how about tomorrow and my boss says you cannot be late as your the last appt. of the day,she says thats fine she wont be late tomorrow. okay everythings fine and dandy...then the next day she didnt even bother to come in! well i guess she was miffed because i was standing there and i AM the bather LOL! ah well she dosnt get an appt. anymore...it just goes to show if your late then your SOL! if your early and a new demanding client then your also SOL! we had this one lady drop off her supposed husky...yeah the thing was HUGE! a husky/mal. mix. she dropped it off 45 mins early then wouldnt leave! talk about a pain!
        good for you to kick her out! if she wants to go around spreading bad things about your shop let her...if people really want to try you they will.
        JMHO
        Hound

Comment

It's funny how people can be so arrogant. You did exactly what I would have done,by the way,I'm a VERY patient person. That was downright rude what she did and she's the type of person who probably doesn't even know how much a loaf of bread costs!

Comment

i love that!! i had an old employer that had a bookmark in the yellow pages on the "dog grooming" page and would slam the phone book down on the counter and hand the b***h the phone and tell them to call another groomer.

Comment

Holy cow. Good for you.
              If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

Good for you. People like her are a pain to deal with so why bother.

Comment

Good for you! What did she do? Did she just leave, or did she have any parting words? What a witch, but sometimes people like that are good entertainment!

Comment

Jeez, Some people think they are more important then others.. You did good girl..

Comment

Goodness!

Aack! That Sound's like somebody I know! Did she just come from getting her nails done?! Looks like those spoiled, ugly children must grow up to be spoiled ugly adults. I think that it's necessary to set healthy boundaries for these adult bullies. Good for you!

Comment

Some people are unbelievable! That is one thing I am vowing to myself with my new business. No matter how bad I need the money, I DON'T need the aggravation of these types of clients.

Comment

It's so hard to send away the shorthaired baths because, for me, that's the frosting on the cake. Easy money. However, she did not value your time nor would she have monetarily appreciated fast service! I think more people need to realize that GOOD groomers are hard to find and should be Appreciated and Respected! Way to Go! Thanks for educating another spoiled client. Maybe she will be more respectful of the next place she stops. Hope it's not MINE!! LOL

Comment

that reminds me of this man that came in right after I took over after another groomer left. He was upset that his dog had been shaved down the previous time. It had boarded for 3 weeks, and the kennel help bathed repeatedly because she was so nasty in her crate, was matted solid. anyway, his remark to me was..I would apprecitate next time if you will just comb her out and charge me an extra 5.00!! I was like WHAT? EXTRA 5 BUCKS, YOU'RE KIDN ME RIGHT? I SAID THAT DOG WAS BEYOND COMBING OUT..THE STAFF HAD BATHED HER REPEATEDLY UNTIL HER MATS WERE SOLID TO THE BONE..he then said well so n so always combed her out...I said yes but so n so wasnt grooming her after being caged and bathed for 3 weeks either. he said well , do whatever, the only reason I come here is because its more convenient anyway. I walked over to the door, opened it..and said, "Thats okay, inconvenice yourself today then..thank you" LOL he was a JERK!!! UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Comment

Oh, you did good. The only thing I might have done differently was ask to see her note from God.

Comment

Working...
                              X