Business Promotion Ideas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business Promotion Ideas!

Hi Everyone! I was wondering if anyone wants to share their best grooming business promotion ideas! Does anyone run successful busniess promos? I thought it would be fun to share our ideas!

I had the local Humane Society host a low-cost microchip clinic and shelter adoption event at my shop for my grand opening/open house. The event brought about 60 local dog owners to my shop, which was a great way to make people aware of who and where I was. The local paper also showed up and did a story on the event. For each dog owner I gave them a goodie bag with treats and a coupon for grooming services.

And best of all, 3 dogs and 1 cat were adopted that day!

Comment

Wow! That's great!

That is a great idea! I had never thought of holding a microchip clinic before. It's nice to know that you helped to get some pets adopted as well!

Comment

A lot of great ideas were posted under Grand Opening Ideas in a previous thread.

Comment

Yeah, those ideas are neat!

Originally posted by Kim in SD View Post
          A lot of great ideas were posted under Grand Opening Ideas in a previous thread.
          Yes! Thank you. That thread was started after this one. Guess that they didn't like this thread so much. I put my 2 cents of ideas in the other thread also. Well, more like a dollar fifty worths, but thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X