New pictures on website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New pictures on website

It's pretty plain jane, I used to have a seperate website for my grooming but it was too expensive. I put a grooming picture page on my cattle website. Let me know what you guys think. Dorky? LOL
    I need to take some more pictures.

Wow, nice shop! How do you keep all of those plants hair-free... and is that a fish tank?! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that Standard Poodle's "do." Would you mind explaining what you did to create the pattern?

Back at the farm, your mini cattle are just adorable.

Comment

Wow! Look at all that space! Very nice!! That's in your house right? basement? Or do you have a seperate building on your property?

Grooms are great.. I LOVE the St Poo!!

Comment

Thanks! We do alot of dusting LOL. Yes, that is my 55 gallon fish tank. I bought it from a former boss years ago for only $50. Then the cage in the corner are my lady gouldian finches. They sing when the dryers are going and dogs are barking.
        About the poodle, that is Cowboy. His mom is a little off the wall. I love her. She came in one day and told me to "think out of the box" do whatever you want. suprise me. I keep telling her that if he was white, I would be coloring him LOL. So, I just used a hand held wahl trimmer and went to town with the pattern. It took me a while. That was the 2nd pattern I did on him, the first one was in Aztec. I just cant find the pics right now. He is such a fun dog.

Comment

Pampered pups is right. You're shop is absolutely beautiful. I love the colors you chose. The whole place seems very relaxing. You posted some nice grooms. I particularly like the one second from the bottom to the left of the girl in purple and above the shih tzu. Very different.
          don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

Angie, what is a fainting goat? Sorry but I never heard of such an aminal before.

Comment

I think I missed something. Where is the website everyone is raving about. I don't see anything to click on.
              Boy am I lost.
              "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
              Diane

Comment

I'm lost too. I can't find any pics on her home page of dogs.

Comment

Go to Angie's public profile for a link to her website... from there, click on the Angie's Pet Grooming icon to see her shop.

I just can't get over that POODLE! I love it! Angie, would you please post pics. of the Aztec version if you have any?

Comment

That Poodle looks too cool! I did that same kind of thing on my toy once...looking for pics too!
                    Making Central Florida Pawsitively Purrfect since 2005.

Comment

Thanks everyone. )
                      Yes, it's in my basement. We built on to our house 2 yrs ago so I went to having a small shop to a very spacious one. I love it.

Plexi-Fainting goats are goats that "faint", yes they fall over. They lack a chemical in thier muscles to be able to relax and respond to excitment, being scared etc.. So if you startle them, they lock up on all fours and they fall over. They are completly aware of thier surroundings and awake during a faint and it is harmless to them. A faint can last from 2 sec to 2 min. I love the fainters cause they are not climbers so I can use a short fence for grazing. The tamer they are, the harder it is to get them to faint. But if Dan comes around the corner with the lawn mower, well, I just wish I had my camera LOL

Comment

Holy smokes, that is one nice shop you've got there. VERY nice. And I love that poodle with the swurlies (swirlies?) all over its back.

VERY NICE PHOTOS!

Tammy in Utah
                        Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Thanks for directing me to the right place to take a look at the pics.
                          BOY, I love your shop, it is just beautiful. That poodle is fantastic. I'm surprised Tammy didn't say anything about that adorable Yorkie, maybe she missed it.

I've seen those fainting goats on America's funniest Animals. They are really something to see.
                          "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
                          Diane

Comment

That's a nice shop, and so close to home too. What a dream come true! Also I have never heard of mini cattle. Certainly they would be pets if I had them.

Comment

Your Shop is Great!!! I love the poodle but I want to snuggle and KISS the Maltese they are so pretty
                              "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
                              Nancy

Comment

Working...
                              X