Minkyboodle what is it????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minkyboodle what is it????

Ok this has been bugging me since I saw it on here. What in the world is you avatar???? I keep looking at it and I just can't figure it out. I'm clueless. Please help me.
    "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
    Diane

People who???

Looks like a skunk to me. Maybe she makes loads of money grooming pet skunks??? My family used to have one...it was pretty nasty though, and always had a certain aroma to it.
    Erin
    No Fur, No Paws, No Service.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
      Ok this has been bugging me since I saw it on here. What in the world is you avatar???? I keep looking at it and I just can't figure it out. I'm clueless. Please help me.
      I was wondering the same thing. I was thinking maybe some sort of sea erchant.
      If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

It looks like a high camera shot of her little dog in a real cute blue dress!

Comment

LOL I hope she answers soon... I've been wondering what the heck that is, too!!!

Comment

I'm so glad you asked this! I've been wondering the same thing. It looks like some kind of cat toy stuck on a shower wall to me LOL
            But when someone mentioned a skunk...it does sorta look like a white skunk with a black stripe with it's head stuck in a bag or something.

What IS it?

Comment

Yeah...it's been bugging me too...
              Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

Where is Minkyboodle?

Where is Minkyboodle? I want to know too! Cute name BTW.

Comment

Lol, its my favorite picture of my pet skunk, Random. He is a brown and white skunk and his head is stuck in a plastic bag full of other plastic bags (he loves to rustle through plastic bags and any kind of boxes)

He really isn't stuck he just wants to make sure there isn't something to eat in there.

Here is a picture of him with his head outside the bag.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Ok, now that you say it is a skunk I can almost make it out, at least its tail and the stripe down its back.
                    I haven't been able to see the other picture you have sent of him. Attachments pending approval. I'll have to come back later.
                    "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
                    Diane

Comment

Cool, I have never seen a brown and white skunk! Can't wait to see attachment pictures. Is he friendly? How old? I don't know anything about pet skunks!

Comment

Oh, too cute! Now I can make it out...

So, what's it like owning a pet skunk? Does it get free run of your house or must it go in an enclosure when you can't watch it?

Comment

how cute, I always wanted a pet skunk but my parents always said no way and my husband feels the same
                          "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
                          Nancy

Comment

Now that I know what the picture is I can tell He's cute! I used to work with someone that had a pet skunk. She said he was litter box trained and one of the best pets she'd ever owned.

Comment

Man, I need my glasses check right away!!! I've been looking at dog dresses on line and that is what it looked like, so much for thinking.

Comment

Working...
                              X