What's your name mean?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your name mean?

I think we did this on the last board awhile ago, but thought since we had so many newbies we could learn their names as well.

Mine is for my initials EJM and I made this up when I was madly in love with Michael Jordan, so added the extra J for MJ, and 30 was my basketball number in highschool and college.
    Erin
    No Fur, No Paws, No Service.

Mine is completely random. I was stuck for names so I just looked around the room. I saw "Revolutionary" and "Windex" and combined the 2.

Comment

Mine is because in my neighborhood I'm known as the greyhound lady. So I just shortened it down to greymom.

Comment

Mine is lawpaws because I'm in law enforcement and a groomer.

Comment

Tankgirl was originally a comic book and then made into a movie. In high school I was always told I reminded people of the Tankgirl played by Lori Petty in the movie. I always thought she was hot and felt flattered to get the compliment!

Comment

Names should mean something?

I should have chosen a name with substance. Ha Ha. I decided to use my name for the 2 places that I have signed in at so that I don't have to remember lot's of names. I can't remember where the first place I signed in was. I just remember going through-one million, sevenhundred fifty thousand, ninehundred and eightytwo names before I found this one that wasn't taken. I hope that I never have to sign up some where else that this name is taken! Yikes!
            Last edited by toomuchfunbnme; 01-16-07, 08:13 AM.

Comment

i took mine, from my beloved sch., still miss her. but i have lily, (sch.) now, and my new puppy, tinker, half jack russell, and half sch., what was i thinking. ha

Comment

Mo is short for my dog Monet...so Mo-N-Me

Not to exclude my other dog, who follows Mo's lead, it could relate to him saying Mo-N-Me...either way I thought it was cute.

I love my Mo Mo!

Comment

Pampered Pups is a part my biz. name.

Comment

Plushpuppy is what I was going to name my shop but after searching Washington records it was already taken so we came up with Lickety Clips I only use plushpuppy here
                    "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
                    Nancy

Comment

I feel pretty unimaginative too. Mine is for my first name, last initial and the rest is equally obvious...lol
                      SheilaB from SC

Comment

I picked this name because I got a Shih Tzu and she is soooooooo SASSY.

She is the ruler of her kingdom which happens to be my home. I became interested in grooming after I got her from the Humane Society. So since she is my original muse, Sassy is what I have become.

Comment

cardinals

My old stable was called Redview, and I used that for awhile.
                          At the preschool I worked at, as a goodby gift I got this beautiful
                          red cardinal figurine.
                          When we moved they were everywhere around here, as we live in a heavily wooded area.
                          They were even on my graduation dogs bandana.
                          Seemed right.

Comment

My last name is Watt & my groomshops named Watt-A-Dog

Comment

My handle is also the name of my business---shameless self-promotion LOL!!

Comment

Working...
                              X