Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the most embarrassing thing you've done while grooming?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I needed the laughs, being a newbie I haven't done my first thing, but I am sure I will.

Comment

• I did a clean face instead of a moustache, I felt terrible.

Comment

• My bather had gone to lunch and when she came back in she said did you see that car parked half way up the side blocking the sidewalk? Have you seen the jerk! I had a customer using our bathroom who overheard the comments and got back to the counter and said, I am the jerk. My heart sunk. Silence.

Comment

• Finished up a walk-in nail trim on a super excited terrier mix, dog was wildly bouncing all around waiting at the door to be picked up and went absolutely hog wild as soon as mom was in sight. I bent down to remove the slip lead before handing her back to mom and the dog launched herself up, hitting me in the jaw and knocking my teeth into my lip. I handed over the leash with a big smile, saying what a good dog she was, but the owner was giving me a weird look... I didn't even realize why until I glanced in a mirror after and realized the dog had split my lip and there was blood all down my chin!

Comment

• I have a new fill-in receptionist while my regular is on family leave. He is a male. Sweet guy but certainly just learning our system. Speaks pretty good English but hot his first language. We had a customer return for pickup. He went to get the dog from its cage and Dix (the dog) wasn't there. He turned to the customer and said I am sorry I cannot find your DICK (that was his pronunciation). My heart sank in embarasment.

Comment

• LOL Brit.

Comment

• Last Saturday I had no clean tops to wear. I took them home to wash and forget them. My jeans were showing wearing no belt. Loops hanging out. Usually covered up by an apron or another top. My grooming table has these annoying hooks for clippers, I need a new table! The owner arrived while I was putting the bows in and we were chatting a bit. I was like there we go Girlie and picked up the little pom from the table and started walking to the counter. A belt loop caught on the table just enough to spin my like a top, dog and all. Pirouette. I am going whoa trying to keep Girlie from knocking her head. I straightened out and the owner and I had a good laugh. Funny she said did you take ballet lessons?

Comment

• Interesting stories. Everyone is different))) Thank you friends

Comment

Working...
                  X