What was that!!????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was that!!????

Yesterday when I was cleaning up, vaccuming, something black landed on my shoulder. I almost freaked out. I thought for sure it was a spider. It was only black hair from the dog I had finished. What a relief.
    "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
    Diane

lol...been there done that!
    SheilaB from SC

Comment

ROFL

I know the feeling. I had a big white wet thing land in my hair when I was HV a sheltie. Startled me till I realized it was just a gob of hair.
      If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

I've experienced the opposite. I noticed a little spot on my finger, and thought "Oh. A new freckle. Guess I should keep an eye on it." Then it waved at me.

Yep, it was a deer tick.

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post
          I've experienced the opposite. I noticed a little spot on my finger, and thought "Oh. A new freckle. Guess I should keep an eye on it." Then it waved at me.

Yep, it was a deer tick.
          Ick I hate ticks. When I was working at the shop I could usually get someone else to remove them. Now that I'm on my own I don't have a choice.

Comment

Tee Hee!

Tee Hee Pixie! That is too funny! Today I picked up what I thought was some cat food off the floor, but it wasn't! Yikes!

Comment

I hear that Ticked Off thing works great. It looks like a little tupperware spoon with a notch cut into it. Several people have told me it works wonders. I don't bother I just use hemos. The ticked off thingie seems to keep you a little more at a distance though, so you don't have to be close to see what you;re grabbing like with the hemos.
              Erin
              No Fur, No Paws, No Service.

Comment

Ticked Off

I have it and love it. It pops that sucker right off and you don't have to touch it. EWE. I won't touch ticks.
                If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

Yep, it was a deer tick.
                  At least it was nice enough to wave at you. lol
                  I think I'd rather have the spider.
                  Diane

Comment

The worse is if you stop to grab a bite to eat and almost lick something off of your arm that's not food! OK.... that's nasty!! But happens to the best of us!

Comment

Yep, it was a deer tick.
                      I have had them start to crawl into my hair and I hope that it is a flea, but sure enough they have been ticks. Yuck!!! Makes me want to crawl.

Comment

oh i hate fleas! hate them! they are sooo gross! when im washing a dog/cat with fleas i ALWAYS start getting itchy...head,arms,hands,body you name it it itchs! ugh! i hate it! i dread flea season coming...i just KNOW that i wont be fully grooming by then and will have to do flea animals again...UGH!!!!!!
                        Hound

Comment

Oh boy does that sound familar, I always have stuff flying
                          "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
                          Nancy

Comment

I love Florida-but I can't stand spiders LOL!! I moved further and further north trying to get away from those gigantic FL spiders and that's how I ended up in SC. I've been known to really come alive when I see, or think I see, a spider ROFLOL!!! Ticks and fleas? Gross but not like spiders---whatever lol

Comment

LICE, have to be the worse!!! Talk about itchy!
                              I was even watching a TV the other day, some rerun, and this little boy came home with head lice and I even got itchy!
                              Diane

Comment

Working...
                              X