Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've been bruised, battered and bloodied!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been bruised, battered and bloodied!!

No I wasn't mugged, I am just clumsey!! I should have known this was going to be a BAD day when I started it by walking into the edge of the bathroom door. OUCH nice goose egg on my forehead!!! Then when I was walking from my car to the shop I was carrying my laptop (briefcase), cup of coffee, purse, and a bag of cleaning supplies when I caught my toe on the edge of the pavement. I went down HARD and couldn't break my fall because my arms were so loaded up. My knees haven't hurt this bad since I was a kid and I smacked my head another good one on the side walk. YES, I know I am whining but I feel entitled...lol... My back and legs feel all out of wack since I fell and I think that made me even clumsier than usual which caused more oopsies!!! I knocked my newest shears off the table and when I tried to save them from their suicide dive I got the web of my hand by my badly slashed. I knocked the guard off of my 30 blade when I was cleaning it and when I went to put it back on I shoved the guard into my cuticle.....oooouchie!!!! Of course I was had a Bishon on the table and ****** generic band aids. Then to end everything on a positive note I slipped in the mud when I got home and hit the ground again!!!! I just woke up from a nap and I am feeling quite grouchy....can you tell...lol I think Monday will start with a trip to my chiropractor!!!
    SheilaB from SC

I dont know what to say to you. You top the charts for bad days. It just cant get any worse then that, can it? You poor girl. Nurse your wounds and please open your eyes. Tomorrow is a brighter day.
    Stress is nothing more than a socially acceptable form of mental illness.- Richard Carlson

Comment

OUCH. You did have a bad day. My chiro has become my best friend lol. Right now I see him almost every day. I spend more time with him than my hubby. Hubby is not pleased about that lol. But most of all, I spend more time here with you guys and gals than anywhere lol. I am addicted. Even my dogs are mad at me.
      If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

OH geez hun. That's horrible. Even my worst day in my life can't compare to the one you had. I'm so sorry. Hope you get all better.
        Becky

Comment

I'm sorry to hear about your day. You definately have the right to whine about it, I would after a day like that. I hope you don't have to work tomorrow so that you can relax. Maybe take a hot bath. They help me when I'm aching and feeling under the weather.
          Erin
          No Fur, No Paws, No Service.

Comment

On the bright side, at least the week is over and you don't have to show up at work tomorrow morning. I sure hope you mend quickly. Next week has got to be better.

Comment

I got sore from just reading about your day. OUCH! Hope you're doing better now. Take a nice hot bath and just relax. Monday has to be better.
              "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
              Diane

Comment

WOW!

Sheilabgroomer, it sounds like you need to take some Advil or whatever, have a cocktail or some hot tea, get in a hot bath, and get some sleep!!! What an awful day you had! Sweet dreams to you and a better tomorrow!

Comment

Geez, My falling on ice in our driveway a few days after being rear ended in the my truck doesn't sound so bad now. You need a long hot bath and R and R. Take care.

Comment

did ya ever notice falling as a kid did not hurt much. Now, you fall and hurt for weeks lol.
                    If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

Sheila, can we now call you "Crash"? That was my nickname when I was a kid. I handed the name over to my daughter at the ripe old age of 4 when she stood at the top of the steps and yelled "Watch Mom! I can fly!" and jumped.

Needless to say, she could not fly.

Comment

I'm sorry for your really bad day,it's now just do what I do when i have bad day,eat some ice cream,,,lots of ice cream......

Comment

Wow...I'm sorry! I thought I was accident prone! Take a chill pill and a hot bath and between the 2, your body will be numb from not knowing whether to be hot or cold.

Comment

Oh My!

Oh My! You poor thing! I hope that you are feeling better! If I had a day like that I think that the next morning I would have to start my day with a little Kalua in my coffee! (No offense, but If that were a Chevy Chase movie it would be hilarious!) I hope that you made it out the door and back home safe today!

Comment

You just need to sit and relax, hopefully next week will be better
                              "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
                              Nancy

Comment

Working...
                              X