To OZ from Hairdevil with Love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To OZ from Hairdevil with Love

LOL, Hairdevil couldn't get this to work no matter what she tried so I'm sending it for her. But this is FROM HAIRDEVIL, I give her all the credit.

This is what OZ would use if he were a mobile groomer. It is appropriately titled "The Wizard Wagon". ROFL

Hairdevil & Tammy in Utah
    Attached Files
    Groomers Helper Affiliate

An' here's another view. Look at all those different grooms he can do: Cheez dog, dog chips, hot dog, corn dog...that's a lot of different clips!

Tammy & Hairdevil
    Attached Files

Comment

thats a riot!!!!!!!!!!! oh my!! thanks for posting it for me!! ROFLMAO! )

Comment

HAHA

Tammy you have groomed one too many a dog lately girlfriend! Someone take her coffee away! LOL

Comment

Tooo Funny

Wait til the others see it! The inside looks like ya could do small toto type grooms too. Perfect.Better than a Hanvey etc. So personalized too.

Comment

Originally posted by CountryCanines View Post
            Tammy you have groomed one too many a dog lately girlfriend! Someone take her coffee away! LOL
            You need to talk to Hairdevil, it was HER doing. I'm just a middle man! I've never even tasted coffee in my entire life, I can only tell you that it STINKS to high heaven when ever someone is drinking it and I smell it. Bleck! All I ever drink is water an' lemonade, which I definitely had too much of yesterday, lol.

Tammy in Utah
            Last edited by SpikeyTheYorkie; 06-10-07, 03:03 PM.

Comment

i love it!

very appropriate.....hairdevil, you must have searched far and wide for that one. maybe even over the rainbow! really inspires one to creatively decorate and personalize their mobile grooming van.....funny, i was feeling very inspired this weekend too......so i posted my creation in the creative grooming gallery....take a look...lol

Comment

hairdevil and Tammy, that is a hoot!!!! Very creative if you ask me. I wonder what a dog chip groom looks like? lol
                "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
                Diane

Comment

You two have way too much time on your hands!!!!

(tammy, how can you hate the smell of coffee!?!!? Most people if they don't like the taste at least like the smell. Girl, you don't know what you are missing. There is nothing like it, hmmmmm)
                  Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

actually goldi, I just stumbled up on that one!! I was on ebay and was looking at mobile concessions...and voila! there it was! I bout fell outta my chair laughing...I just could not pass it up!! rofl
                    Last edited by hairdevil; 06-10-07, 07:05 PM.

Comment

I'm with Tammy on the coffee thing.

I just never got into the habit of drinking coffee. I love coffee ice cream however and it was my fav as a child. I don't like the coffee isle at the grocery store (smell) Coffee breath can be nasty too. I am a Star--- virgin. Never had any cafe' olet etc and never anything from them. I plan to stay this way. They would go out of bus waiting for me to show up. haha.It is not a religious thing, just prefer cold drinks to hot and not coffee. I rarely drink hot tea but like iced tea.

Comment

Originally posted by rapuzzled View Post
                        You two have way too much time on your hands!!!!

(tammy, how can you hate the smell of coffee!?!!? Most people if they don't like the taste at least like the smell. Girl, you don't know what you are missing. There is nothing like it, hmmmmm)
                        I should clarify, I don't like the smell of ...how do you say it, "Cooked" coffee? LOL. I LOVE the smell of it in the can. But in a cup with hot water? GAG...

Tammy in Utah

Comment

Too cute,untill you look at the folks running it! Think they need a wizzard to remove all the extra cargo they are carring!

Comment

bleck i hate coffee too...my fiance says...oh its coconut flavored! try a sip...so i do...UGH! tastes like COFFEE! coconut flavoring? WHERE?!!! I didnt taste no darn coconut! LOL!
                            sometimes the smell of it makes me nausous....yuck.
                            Hound

Comment

Working...
                            X