Oh no..not again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh no..not again

Well, I just found out I am pregnant again. I just had the baby end of Feb. Boy they aren't kidding when they say you are very fertile after delivery. We were being careful all but one time. I wasn't even worried about it since it took 7 years to get pregnant with the last one. Then the receptionist and the one nurse at the Dr office made me feel like **** for getting pregnant right away.

I'm kinda worried since I just had a c-section and it's only been 3 months. I keep reading all these things online about uterine rupture, the fetus attaching to the scar, complications and death! Guess I should stop doing searches and wait to talk to the doctor.

Anyone have pregnancies back to back after a c-section?

well, I know this should be put in the off topic section, but I want to help calm your fears maybe. I got pregnant very fast after my first baby. And other than being very tired constantly I was ok. I didnt have a c-section for either of them though, so sorry about that, but maybe I helped a little. Actually I had morning sickness for both of them but for the second one, it was alot more mild than for my first one. Now they both keep me hopping all day long. 2 happy healthy toddler boys yay!!! LOL. No, they are great, just busy boys.

Comment

Oh I feel sorry for you!!! Did you know it takes your body 5 years to recover from childbirth?? mine are all 6-7 years apart! but that was because I knew I would be nuts to have 2 at home fulltime! lol I waited til the first one got in school before planningthe 2nd! same before the 3rd lol Im finished now and 3 years away from being completely single! LOL!!!

Comment

Have you seen the cartoon

where the dog is standing at an information desk & in the background you see a pregnant woman & a couple of children - the dog says we are going to have to get rid of her she just keeps having babies!

he he!

Congrats on your unplanned pregnancy!! You'll be fine.
        Don't let the meanies get you down.

Erica

Comment

Hey everything happens for a reason. Congrats.
          If your dog is fat, you are not getting enough exercise!

Comment

Me Me Me!

My daughter was 4 mos when I got pregnant w/ my son. Oops LOL. I had c-sections and was just fine, you will be too! It just sucked to be preggers 2 yrs in a row LOL!

Comment

First Ejmj30 and now you.

What am I doing wrong? LOL

Tammy in Utah
              Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Originally posted by SpikeyTheYorkie View Post
                First Ejmj30 and now you.

What am I doing wrong? LOL

Tammy in Utah
                Ejmj is pregnant again too?? I must have missed that thread!! We were both pregnant at the same time last year I think. Congrats!
                Stick around Tammy...it's contagious.

I'm sure everything will be fine, I just made the mistake of reading all the horror stories on the internet. And I'm still in shock. I really didn't want to have to go through another c-section, or even have a third kid, but what's done is done. Geez...I feel like a hamster..or a rabbit.

I guess this should be in off topic..you can move it if you want Stephen

Comment

Tammy, just a thought, but have you looked at the number of posts you have?? that might have something to do with it!!!! LOL!! jus kidn!
                  Im sure it will happen for you in good time...you have to make the time though!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fluffy Puppy View Post
                    Geez...I feel like a hamster..or a rabbit.
                    A hamster...rofl, that's hilarious. BTW, it's "OZ," he is no longer known as Stephen, lol.

Tammy in Utah
                    Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Congratulation, I'm sure you will be fine. Best of luck to you. I do have to say I'm sure glad it is you though lol! No more babies for us. I'm just glad to get to share you all's little bundles. And yep Erin is expecting again too. I think it is in the Off Topic thread. Keep us posted & how about a new picture of that little on of yours.

Scoop

Comment

congrats!

Mine are five years apart (thank god!). Don't worrie everything will be fine. I was a paranoied (sp?) pregnant person too. Good luck, are you hoping for a girl or boy?

Comment

[QUOTE=Fluffy Puppy;50801] Then the receptionist and the one nurse at the Dr office made me feel like **** for getting pregnant right away.
                          QUOTE]

I would let the Dr know that next time you are in for a check up! BTW congrats! I was in the same boat, took 7 years to have my son and three weeks ago I had a girl exactly 2 years and 1 day from my son! Don't let anyone make you feel bad, enjoy and get some sleep while you still can!

Comment

Congratulations!!! As was already mentioned......everything happens for a reason and you will be just fine....tired but fine!!! As far as the receptionest and nurse who gave you attitude, forget about them!!! They have less than no input and are probably jealous because you "get some" regularly....lol....
                            Keep us updated as the pregnancy progresses and stop reading things on the internet!!! If you read all the warnings on a bottle of Tylenol you would never take it again....lol
                            SheilaB from SC

Comment

Congratulations Fluffy Puppy! My sister had back to back 'planned' pregnancies and they were both c-sections - her son and daughter were born the same year! She said the worst part was feeling like she was pregnant for 2 years. Otherwise everything was fine and she had no adverse effects from having the surgeries or pregnancies so close together. I guess with every pregnancy there are tons of risks and super scary stories. Stay positive and try not to worry. Enjoy this time in your life - every once in awhile I miss it (every once in awhile).

Comment

Working...
                              X