I have Blabbed over 1000 posts!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have Blabbed over 1000 posts!!!!

Oh my, I just noticed that I have blabbed 1002 posts and this makes 1003 or more! Since Jan-Feb. I also lost 232 when I changed my username. I would be 1,232 posts. Hope I contributed something of value. I got a nice thank you from Milhasavilla today. Just call me Aunt Blabby like Johnny Carson had.

you know

i was just thinking yesterday.....boy she talks alot......i bet she blabbed more than 1000 times already........rofl! jk

Comment

Old Message Boards

I've probably been a member on this site since 2000 and always posted on the old boards...geeze how many boards has this site gone thru. All my posts...gone like dirty dog water down the drain.

Comment

Gee, too bad we can't make them into a book.

I think we can read back but I don't want to. Maybe we could make a book out of them and a funny section with all Goldifloxs' cute jokes and songs. make some money eh? I have never typed so much in all my born days.

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie74
          Only one thousand! There are some on here that have almost tripled that number.
          I resemble that remark!!! Actually, I've got the most with about 2,100+, but that's still a lot o' blabbin'!

Like mustluvdogs said, I hope I have contributed somewhat to help others.

Tammy in Utah
          Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Absolutely You Have!

And who better to be Dorothy and Spike as TOTO? But seriously, I agree with everything you say dog related and other subjects too. You contribute a heck of a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie74
              loveable, kind and intelligent. I so enjoy reading all your posts. I was not directing my comment to anyone, and im sure in time Ill be up to 1,000 or more. Your bubbly personality shines through in your posts - you keep it lively
              Awww, thanks! It's funny you could catch that through the internet, because I've been called "bubbly" many o' times in my life, but never thought people could "see" it through the net. Glad you're here.

Tammy in Utah
              Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

It amazes me that I have over 1200 posts on here. Didn't think I was on that much, but guess I am. Of course my family would say I'm on here a LOT, time they can't use the computer.
                I always enjoy reading the posts, always learn so much from everyone. Like everyone else there are certain people I like to read first and then go from there.
                Everyone, just keep it coming!!!!!
                "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
                Diane

Comment

Working...
                X